Chapter-9(Trouble with father-in law)

Jingyi was walking back and forth, back and forth in front of Jin Ling and Zizhen who sat on his bed and were staring at him.
   "Why in the world are you so worried? He was just called to meet an Elder, right?" Jin Ling questioned irritated with Jingyi's worrisome behaviour.
     "Yes he is right. Jingyi, you are worrying too much. Besides Sizhui is a jia student. What problem would he have with an Elder?" Zizhen added with a smile.
     Jingyi snapped at the two ,"You don't understand! The elder he is meeting is not Lan Qiren but my father, Lan Hua."
    The two friends on the bed were quiet for a while but then they looked at each other and grinned. Jingyi saw them grinning and asked,"What are you grinning for?"
      They stood up and wrapped each of their arm around Jingyi's shoulder and stated the obvious," You are just worried that he won't win your father's approval,right?"
      Sizhui sat on the mat face to face with a man who looked like he was about to devour Sizhui right away. But Sizhui just kept a straight face though inside he was screaming with nervousness.
       -'Its A-Yi's father but....he seems to have a grudge with me. Did I mistakely do something to him? And calling for me? Is he going to lecture me?'-
       Lan Hua was a man around his 40's but he was still strong and had well trained body. He had long black hair and perfectly killing intent filled face.
      Sizhui gulped as they remained in silence for a while.
     Finally Lan Hua spoke as if he was frowning but trying hard to keep his frustation in." What do you like about my son?"
     "Yes?"
     Sizhui was too shocked to utter anything. He knew about them? But how?
      Lan Hua impatiently repeated," You can't hide your feelings for my son. I saw with my own eyes how you kissed him during his nap that day. So I am asking again. What do you like about my son?"
      Lan Hua was speechless when he saw Sizhui blushing hard with steam blowing off his head.
    " I..I..like..."
     Suddenly the door flunged open. They looked at the doorway to find Jingyi standing there out of breath from running all the way.
    Looking at how Sizhui was red and his father all shocked, Jingyi blurted," Father did you do anything to him?"
    Lan Hua looking at his son who was doubting his own father turned away and sulked," My A-Yi is..hic..hic..doubting his papa."
     Sizhui immediately started explaining,"No, he didn't do anything." But he too started sulking shortly as he too turned away," My A-Yi thought I was so weak. How could he? When I am always the one who..."
    Looking at two loved ones sulking like children at both side, Jingyi face palmed,"I should have left them be."
      Note to readers: Hola everyone. Woah i have not updated for few days but it felt kinda long but sorry I couldn't help it. Exam is coming so i gotta read a lil at least. I guess?
    Anyways hope u all liked it. Uh and lots of luv to my dear readers.♥️♥️♥️