Chapter 2

"I cant believe it. You pragnant. Sabine you still in high school." Said Ursa. "I know mom. Im sorry I wasnt planing to get pragnant. I should take birth control or at least say Ezra to use condom." Said Sabine. "What are you going to do?" Asked Ursa. Sabine signed and said. "I dont know I thing I"ll go to abortion." "Dont you dare. Abotrion is bad you might trouble to get pregnant in future. I wont force you to keep that baby but you schould never go to abortion." Ursa said. "I keep that baby but I dont know what Ezra will say." "I know that H'he is your boyfriend but I never met him. Tell me something about him." Said Ursa. "Well i start with hid age. Please dont freak..." Dont tell me he is way older that you" Ursa interupted Sabine.  Sabine gaspend and said. "No ew. He is younger. He is 15." "What 15? He is kid.  Sabine you 18 you know this is sexual abuse. He is 3 years younger. How do you know if he is responsible? Okay just  tell me and we will takl to his parants about this." said Ursa. "He has only his dad. His mother was killed in car crush when he was 7." Sabine said. "Okay call him and invite him and his dad on dinner." Said Ursa. Sabine doned and went to he room and texted Ezra.