Chapter 12

2 years later

It was almost one in the morning. Mira sneaked out of the house and Ezra didnt know where she was. "Oh dad she is not answering her phone. Im called her 8 times send her 17 massages and she ignoring me. I told her not go into that party but she didnt listen to me. Oh she is back Ill call you in morning." Ezra said as he saw light from the car. Mira opened the door and saw her dad. "Oh god dad you scarred me." She said bit annoyed. "Where have you been? Do you have any idea what time is it? Why did you go into that party after i told you no?" "Aaarg dad Im not kid annymore. I almost 16. Dont be so anoying." said Mirra raising her voice."Dont raise you voice at me. You too young to go on parties like this." Said Ezra bit angry. "Oh come on dad you and mom made me at party like this." Said Mira. "Go to your room you groundet and if you sneak at one more party you can forget at your sweet 16 birthday party." Said Ezra. "FINE I HATE YOU I WISH YOU WERE DEAD NOT MOM" Yalled Mira.

Next day

Mira woke up feeling horrible. She never meant to say those words to her father. She went to his room to say sorry. "Dad Im soo sorry for what i said yester day. I love you. i wish mom would be here too.. DAD." she said as she saw her father lying on the floor not moving. She called ambulance. After 2 hours i hospital doctors told Mira that Ezra got heart atack.

Later that day Ephraim took Mira to his house. "Its all my fault Grandpa. I told him "I wish you were dad not mom." He got heart atack because of me. Healthy 31 years old man cant get heart atack." Mira said while crying. "Dont say that Mira.It wasnt your fault and dont worry he will be okay." Said Ephraim. "What if not. Mom had weak heart an got heart atack after she gave birth to me and she was just 18. What if dad die after what I told him." Said Mra crying even more. Ephraim just hughed his granddauhter and told her not to worry.