Chapter2: Dessert Tables and Broken Bones

(Still Robin's POV)
I walk into the storage room to be pulled down by a strong arm. "Ow!" I whine looking at the red marks left on my skin. "Oops, sorry!" April says in an apologetic tone. "It fine don't worry." I say as I hear I stifled laughter behind me. I glare at Daniel noticing it's him. "What's so funny?" He doesn't stop laughing. "I was just remembering the last time you got hurt." My eyes grow to the size of golf balls. Just the thought of the last time I "injured" myself brings me embarrassment.

He looks at April and tells her the story. "We were at a gala for saving the wild life and there was a huge table for candy, cake, and a chocolate fountain." He starts laughing again. I push myself further into the corner trying to disappear. He continues telling the story. "Just as the founder was giving his big speech Robin decides to get us chocolate covered strawberries." Just as he's getting to the part which I most dread we hear footsteps approaching the door. Followed by a blonde head and two gorgeous green eyes. Right as Daniel continues. Just my luck.

"Then she trips over her own dress, knocking over the table and spraying chocolate all over the audience!" They burst out laughing uncontrollably and so do they. April suddenly looks confused. "Wait how did you get hurt?" I sigh, I guess I have to explain. "Well someone thought it was a good idea to kick the table. My hand got caught under it and I broke my wrist trying to get it out!" I give Daniel a death glare and slap him on the side of his head.

"Hey! It not my fault you're clumsy!" I stick my tongue out and he does the same.
"One last question." Even when Philip talks it's dreamy. "Who are you guys?" I was afraid that might come up. I look at Daniel and we have one of our silent conversations. "Well I'm Robin Hunt and this is Daniel Stryker." I say gesturing toward Daniel. Their eyes bug out at the mention of our last names. "Wait as in Stryker & Stryker Electronics?" Philip asks. We just nod. April looks at me. "And Hunt & Bowman Inc. ?" Again all we do is nod. "Aren't you guys multibillionaires?" Great now they'll think we're snobs. "Yeah." Philip looks at me and smirks. "And here I thought today couldn't get any crazier!"

A/N
Hey guys! BrighterThanTheSun here! I don't know how much I can express my gratitude toward all my readers! THANK YOU !!
VOTE
COMMENT
READ
AND NEVER STOP SHINING!