"Oh. He seen you? Yeen tell him I was pregnant right?" Jayla asked.

"No." Destiny shook her head.

"Good. Anyways I'm finna go pack the rest of my stuff." Jayla threw the chip bag on the ground.

"I can't believe you really leaving us.." Skyler pouted.

Skyler was now 18. She didn't stay with them anymore but she came over to the house a lot. They also found out Skyler was their sibling, same mom, different dads.

"Yeah yeah well I'm sick of y'all. Sick of this state. I'm ready for new beginnings." Jayla said wobbling in her room.

"Fuck this puthy boy fuck it!" She randomly yelled out while looking around her empty room.

She was moving to California tomorrow and was leaving soon in the morning. Most of her stuff were packed but she only had a few more personal stuff to pack.

She sighed heavily and decided she'll just text Destiny to do it cause she was too lazy.

She got in her bed and laid down grabbing her phone off the dresser.

Destiny🖤

Can you pack the rest of my stuff, ima be sleep in 10 minutes. Ty bye.

She put her phone back down and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep..

Next day.. Jayla POV..

"Jayla, you sure about this?" Destiny asked for the 100th time.

"Yes Destiny damn. I'm moving and that's that. Yes my doctor gave me permission. Yes I'll call you everyday." I lied about the last part.

Ian calling ha everyday this bitch trippin.

"Okay.. we all gon come there next month okay?" Destiny said.

"Uh huh." I nodded grabbing my phone. "Lemme go say bye to Sky."

I slowly walked upstairs and into the room Skyler is always in.

"I'm finna leave now.." I said making Skyler look up at her and give her a faint smile.

"Ima miss you." Skyler gave her a hug as she sat on the bed.

"Me too."

"I really wish we would've got closer before you left but it's okay now.. we still close and I know I can call you about anything." Skyler said.

"Yeah.." I nodded while looking around.

Boring..

"Anyways yeah ima go. See ya." I got up and walked out.

I went downstairs and Nari was at the steps.

"We gon go now?" I asked.

"Yeah Cmon." She grabbed one of my bags.

My peasants 🥰

"Ight." I grabbed my last bag and walked out the house behind Nari.