29

vote😒 rn!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destiny Brown, 21

"Wassup YouTube it's Dess the prettiest ugly bitch and I'm back again wit another video

"Wassup YouTube it's Dess the prettiest ugly bitch and I'm back again wit another video." I whispered to my phone and my imaginary YouTube subscribers.

"So today.." I said sitting down on the bathroom counter. "I'm gonna prank Ka'Nar— oop. I almost said ha government." I laughed.

"But today I'm gonna prank Nari and act like ion like her at all and ion wanna fuck wit ha no more. We not together.. yet. But we're only for each other so we basically are together we just ain't.. say it yet.. you know?" I said confusing myself.

"Mcht. Lemme shut up and get started. Right now she in my room sleep. So I'm finna set the camera in there and ima go pack some of her stuff. Then ima come back in the room and get started." I said. "Okay? Okay."

I got off the counter and quietly walked out of the bathroom.

She was on the bed still knocked out so I hurried up and set the camera behind the TV.

"Hopefully she don't cry." I mumbled to myself as I was packing some of her stuff.

When I was done I loudly dragged it in my room making her move in her sleep a bit.

"Get up." I said throwing the bag on her and shaking her roughly.

"What is that on me?" She whined. "Can you please move I'm tryna sleep."

She turned the other side and I just stared at her.

"GET UP KA'NARI!" I yelled

"GET UP KA'NARI!" I yelled. "I'm not playing. You gotta go and you gotta go now."

She turned around again and looked at me.