After one look, she could tell you were fatigued by the amount of work you have done. Her face instantly became an upset one, worrying about how tired you were. She might seem like it, but Hyewon is really perceptive. Able to notice the sudden changes.

Hyewon: "Are you tired?" she asked, worried about you.

Y/N: "Yeah... Work was rough today..." you said, giving a big sigh. You wonder how work was for her. You were extremely busy, but Hyewon has been able to come on early on a frequent basis. Did her work die down? "I noticed you been coming early recently, has stuff with IZ*One slowed down?" you asked, wondering how she was able to come home so early.

Hyewon: "Not really... I just tried to finish them as fast as I can... So I could spend time with you..." she muttered out shyly. With that, your heart begins to flutter. She worked hard... So she can spend time with you… That was so sweet.

Y/N: "Kwang Bae... You don't have to do that," you said hugging her. "Let's spend some time together," you said in a happy mood.

Hyewon: "No," she said with a straight face. No? Why no? Didn’t she just say she wanted to spend time with you? What's with the sudden mood change?

Y/N: "No? But I thought you wanted to spend time together?" you said confused.

Hyewon: "I want you to sleep," she said. You tried to resist but she leads you to your room and drags you on the bed.

Y/N: "Are you sure? We can spend time with each other if you want?" you said, wondering why she wanted you to sleep so badly.

Hyewon: "I care about your health more than anything... Now sleep," she said, making you lay on the bed.

You really didn’t deserve someone like her. Always worrying about your health, and trying her best to spend time with you. You loved her so much... You lay in bed as Hyewon begins to cuddle with you, resting her head on your chest. You could feel your heartbeat begin to beat faster.

As she snuggles on your chest, you could smell her aroma radiating from her body. It was a sweet and flower smell, making your body feel relaxed and calm. One whiff of her scent was like a drug, making you instantly fall asleep.

----Next morning------

???: “Dummy… You need more sleep… Don’t overwork yourself, okay?” you hear someone say, making you wake up. You keep your eyes closed, listen to the calming voice as you were slowly awaking from your slumber. “I love you so much…” the mysterious voice said, as you feel a small peck on the top of your head.

 “I love you so much…” the mysterious voice said, as you feel a small peck on the top of your head

Soft and smooth lips touch your forehead, causing a wave of pleasure to run through your body. You slowly opened your eyes, and they were met by ones from a goddess. Her beautiful crystal brown eyes, you can stare at them all day.

Hyewon: "Sorry... I didn't mean to wake you up,” she said, apologizing.

Y/N: "Don't be... I love morning kisses," you said, making her blush. When she gets flustered, she is the cutest person you've ever seen.

Hyewon: "Did you sleep well? Do you feel better?" she asked you, wondering how you felt.

Y/N: "Yeah... Thanks, you're the best Kwangbae," you said with sincerity.

You then gave her a small tender kiss on the lips, surprising her. At first, her eyes were wide, and her shoulder was tense. But after realizing the situation, she went with the flow, continuing the kiss.

You two don’t kiss often… So moments like these in your relationships were rare… And you loved every second of it. You guys eventually broke off the kiss, her and your face bright red.

Y/N: "I'll come home early today, so we can spend time with each other okay?" you said, as you watched her face beam with happiness.

Hyewon: "Okay," she said with a smile. You couldn’t wait to come back from work.