Best Girlfriend (Hyewon)

-----------------

This is taking place in the book "Given Courage" before chapter 99

This is taking place in the book "Given Courage" before chapter 99. I hope you enjoy the fluff since you guys missed it in my original book 😀

----------------

Y/N POV

After a long day of performing, you headed back to your apartment, waiting for Hyewon to return from her busy schedule. You and Hyewon were both Idols, you being a soloist, and she is a member of IZ*One. Even though you guys were dating for almost a year, you two rarely have much time to interact due to our busy schedule. 

As time goes by, you continue to wait for your wonderful girlfriend to return home. To pass the time, you went to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner for Hyewon. Kwangbae wasn't picky about the food she ate. As long as she could stuff her face, she was happy.

A couple of minutes passed, and you hear Hyewon finally returning home, indicated by the sound of the front door opening. You weren't able to greet her at the door since you were still making food. So instead, you shouted across the apartment, making sure she knew you noticed her arriving home.

Y/N: "Welcome home, Kwangbae!" you said, receiving no response. Hm? Was she not here yet? Who came through the door then? You weren't imagining someone opening the door, right? "Kwangbae?" you said, unsure if you were hearing things or not.

You suddenly feel a pair of soft hands wrap around your waist, pulling you into a gentle hug. You were a little surprised at first, so you flinched by the tender embrace. But you soon recognized who it was, and instantly felt comfortable. It was your wonderful girlfriend, Kang Hyewon.

Y/N: "Kwangbae, you scared me..." you said, as she leans her head on your back, pressing her whole body against you. "You tired?" you asked her, knowing exactly what was going on. She begins to nod her head, making you feel a little upset that she was feeling fatigued.

Hyewon was the type of person who would rarely show her true emotions. Always keeping her feelings bottled up, never releasing her frustrations out. This was bad for her since it caused her to not be able to be open around anyone and instead take the burden on herself. 

But even with all the stress, she was under, she continuously tries her best, wanting to do the best for you and her fans. Even though she was overworking herself, she wanted WIZ*One to know she deserves to be in IZ*One because of her skill and talent, not because of her pretty face.

You feel as she moves her face off your back, and places it in between your shoulder and your neck. You feel as her cheeks nuzzle with your neck, making you feel a tingling sensation. It was a mix between a ticklish feeling as well as a warm feeling. Either way, it fills you up with butterflies, them fluttering around in your body.

Hyewon: "I missed you..." she said, making you blush a little bit. She continues to show excessive skinship, her making your heart melt. Why must she be so cute???