The game

Today class 1a had decided to conduct a game night as it was friday,and tomorrow was a holiday.
Bakugoe of cource didnt want to volunteer but when he heard todoroki was also gonna join,he decided to play so that he can beat todoroki.
The game began at 6 pm after classes.
Everyone was there except  koda and tokoyami  (the obvious duo )
It was a game night.

When bakugoe came downstairs,everyone was already present. The snacks were being served.
There were all kinds of chips and chocolates. Sushis and drinks were reserved for later.
"Yo lets all start the games"
"Okay!!" Everyone sat on the floor in a circle. The first game was truth or dare.
There was a bottle kept in the middle with a head and a tail as the cap and the bottom of the bottle. The head was to ask and the tail was to answer or do the dare.
So the game began.

Time skip...

The second round was going on.
Right now mina was sitting on kiri's lap, kami and shinso were a couple.
Eri was sleeping in bakugoe's room with her precious little doll.
"Bakugoe, its your turn"
"Truth,and dont shout pink cheeks!!"
"Do you have a crush??"
The question hit him like a truck. His mind went back to a beach. She was dancing with the waves looking like an angle. Her white gown dangling on the warm sand of the beach. Her long green hair swaying in the wind.
"Bakugoe..."
"Bakugoe!"
"BAKUGOE!!"
"WHAT!!"
"Answer the question."
"Yes,yes I had..."
"What do you mean had...?"
Bakugoe looked away
"Oh... I am so sorry bro...."
Time skip.
Evryone was getting ready for the sleep over when sero suggested.
"Hey guys lets see if there are any ghosts around"
"Yeah!!"
"I dont think that is a good idea"
"Oh come on dont be a pussy kamibro!,that is so not manly!!"
So ot was decided a radio set was brought. If there are any souls,the radio will make weird noises.
So they started not knowing what they were going to face....

To be continued.....