Bakugoe

Bakugoe , a hot Tempered pomeranian at present sitting in class 1a.
Class was going on with sleep deprived aizawa sensei.
But something seemed off......he seemed quiet......?
Class 1a has never seen their former explosive boy so quiet before and this was concerning them........ bakusquad had already tried to understand the problem but we're brushed of with heavy insults. They knew him and they knew he didn't mean it.
He did shout at the class rep and threw insults but............he seemed to be deep in thoughts and he seemed sad....?
The class was determined to know what was up with their friend.
So when school ended and they saw him head towards the dorms they quickly followed him,hidden. He didn't see them as he was deep in thoughts....
Before coming out of the dorms class 1a had put on some casual clothes so that they won't get looks from passer-by.
Now they were on the main road. Bakugoe was also in casual clothes......
He stopped infront of a shop and went inside. When he came back his hands were full with a bouquet of flowers,a box of chocolates and a teddy bear 🐻.
Class was in an uproar...
"He must be confessing to someone"
"Ok now we know,so let's give him some privacy and head back to the dorms" he said while doing his usual chop thingy.
"Oh hell nah!!bakubro will never tell us who he proposed!!"
"Yeah!!"
"We can't go back yet"
"I hate to say but I am curious....."
"Wow it's hard to believe that he likes someone"
"Yeah but let's go he has stated walking"
Defeated the class rep followed his classmates.
Bakugoe continues to walk until he comes to a crossing and turns left.
In a distance a open field can be seen,it was still a long way to go....

Time skip 🎿

Class 1a gasped as bakugoe entered the graveyard and knelt down infront of a small one with the name
"IZUKU MIDORIYA"
He placed the things down,staring at the tomb.

He started tearing up......
Crying and mumbling.......

This was the first time class 1a had seen bakugoe cry.......
She was very special to him.......

Bakugoe's p.o.v
How?? How?!! How can I let this happen to her... I had promised to protect her till the
end.....

Why??

Why did you leave me alone in this world??

I can't live without you Izu......

I LOVE YOU......

I swear I will avenge your death....
They will pay......
Until and unless I find them and put them to jail I will not stop......
I will become a hero for you and avenge your death

I promise......

class 1a was silent. They did not expect this.....

it was the first time they had even seen him cry and this got them concerned so they went out of their hiding place without even thinking  went up to him and started comforting him by giving him a group hug. They had expected him to yell at them but he instead started crying louder.

What can he do? it was all clear to him as day....

he was at school when he was called to the principle's office. he was puzzled as to why the principle had called him. He wondered if he was in trouble? Reaching the principle's office he knocked on the door sharply. A small come in can be heard from inside. As he made his way inside he noticed some of the other teachers were all so there. They looked at him with pity? What the hell is happening?

"Why the hell am I here?" he  said in his usual aggressive tone. Normally the teachers would start talking shit and lame stuff but this time they were all silent.....ok something is definetly up.....

OK now can you all just tell me what is going on so that I can just get back to class and get it over with. They were hesitant at first.....

"Your parents called....."

"And?"

"They informed that they were currently at the hospital with M.s Midoriya.

The world around me stopped ..........

has something happened to Deku .....?

The next words which came out of his mouth.......I will never forget.........

To be continued..........