Hello?!

Bakugoe woke up in the middle of night. He was covered in cold sweat....
Opening hos door and coming down the stairs,he made his way to the kitchen counter to get himself a glass of water. It was a full moon night.....
There was not a single cloud in the sky.
A light breeze was blowing,making it a cold night......
Not a single soul can be heard.....
It was all quiet other then the noise of branches swaying in the dark......
Then why did he wake up??
WHY did he wake up in cold sweat??
Making his way outside,he sat infront of the stairs staring at a distance where a faint light can be seen coming from the city.......
Not giving much attention to the view, his thoughts interrupted by a low crashing sound coming from inside the living room. Getting up from his sitting spot,he opened the door slightly to look inside. Sure he is the "angry pomeranion type,who always shouts at anyone and everyone" but right now he  was having troubled thoughts and decided to just stay quiet and play along. Looking inside through the gap,he saw someone standing in the middle room.
Her back was turned so her face cannot be seen...... but something about her was enchanting. It seemed like he was in an spell.......
But the spell broke off when he heard his two  classmates come to the room.
Within the flicker of a moment she was gone....? Where did she go? Even how did she go,when he was standing in the front? Or...... was it all just his imagination?
Quickly opening the door he asked his classmate aggresively if he saw someone. He was first puzzled as to how someone can enter without the alarm going off bit still answered that he saw no one.
Bakugoe was left in the center pf the room with his thoughts. So it WAS hos imagination. Slowly making his way up the stairs,he flopped on the bed slowly drifted off to sleep.......
Not knowing what was awaiting him in the near future.....

To be continued......