Eri

Eri lays on her small bed inside the cell room. Beside her was her precious little doll.
You may all think that it is a doll from the dollhouse or barbie.......
So lets quickly describe her shall we.......?

The doll was wearing a frock of dull ash shade with long sleeves. Some of her messy ginger hair was tied into a small pony tail at the back of her head with a ribbon 🎀 of the same colour as the dress. Underneath was a pair of black stockings with blue coloured shoes. Her dark green eyes stared into your soul with that dead look. Her skin was pale with a touch of blue near her lips. Black nail polish was painted on the nails of her small hands. Her long eyelashes were covered with blue eye liner and eye shadow....

Her expression seemed some what sad........

Eri had just returned after seeing overhaul. She was tired......sad.....angry.......
But what can she do?? Other than talking to her precious Marie or pray for someone to save her. To others she seemed to be crazy talking to a doll.......
But Marie was different she talked with her. Made her laugh. She was never unhappy with Marie.
Her caretaker seemed to be scared of the doll.
Why?? Marie is so beautiful ❤️!! She even talked with her. She was the only one who cared for her and understood her!!
It's been a year since she found her. And she is so happy that she found Marie. The doll was lying infront of an abondoned cottage down the hill. At that time eri and her parents were there to have a summer vacation. She and her parents had went outside to buy some food and stalk for breakfast tomorrow. And suddenly it started raining. They found the old and ruined house and made there way inside. The door opened with a creak and they went inside. There was nothing much there other than an old book shelf with some books and cobwebs. That's when she noticed the doll soaking in the rain water.
Eri quickly ran outside picked the doll up and went back inside.
There was something about this doll......it seemed so enchanting and beautiful.........
Her parents didn't seemed to have noticed the doll and returned home after it stopped pouring. The rest of the time eri decided to dry of the doll and take good care of her. The doll seemed to be very old. It had messy hair with a ribbon which matched the colour of it's dress. From that day on eri decided to keep it.......