what was that??!!

It's been a year......
Bakugoe could not NO would not get izuku out of his mind...
He will find her killers and will blow their heads off.
He is right now in the middle of English class with a loud screeching head,  dwadling over his pencil..... Not at all interested in the current topic....
He looked outside the window.... In the morning news it was told that there will be heavy rain 🌧️ throughout the day......
It wasn't raining but it was going to in an hour or two.
The sky was a dark shade of blue with light,  cold, breeze swaying from north to west. Everything was quite...... It felt like the phenomenon just before a huge storm.....dark clouds were hovering over the sky. It was his gut feeling that something is going to happen today..... Something very important which will be a part of his future....
Not giving much thought to it he quickly got up followed by his loud ass friends....
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few weeks since eri was saved from overhaul who was using her blood to make quirk erasing shots. She was currently riding on a car on her way to UA High.
She was scared and anxious but she was going to be fine as long as Marie stays with her.
Marie had never mentioned her name before and eri hadn't asked any further.....she knew Marie didn't like to be questioned about her past....

Time skip
The door slides open and a little girl with big round eyes and blue hair stepped out of the car.... She was holding an old but neat doll. She was wearing a light bottle green coloured frock which was matching the bow tie on her long silky open hair. A jet black stockings made their way upto her thighs which were covered by her frock. Her ocean blue eyes were shining.

Everyone in class 1a was there to greet her.
They were looking forward to babysitting her for the day.
Uraraka made her way to the front and walked towards the small girl who seemed to be nervous. Crouching down to the girl's hight she chirped:
"Hello my name is uraraka!! What is your name??"
"M-my name i-is eri" she said in a shy voice gripping her doll lightly
"Well eri-chan let's meet the rest of the crew, shall we??"
Eri quietly nodded and followed the bubbly girl while whispering to her doll. Uraraka noticed but just thought that the girl was comfortable with talking with her doll.

Bakugoe was sitting on the couch of the living room while going through his phone.
He put the phone down and looked towards the door when he noticed his fellow
extra- I mean classmates crowding near a small girl with blue hair. She seemed uncomfortable..... So he stood up,walked up to the group,lifted eri up and head towards his dorm room ignoring all the whines from the others.
He opened the door,stepped in and closed the door behind him....
After entering the room he placed eri softly on his neat bed.
Eri seemed comfortable and cheeky around him.
So she started talking with him without giving a care that he is not listening to her.
He was caught off-guard when he suddenly felt a slight pressure on his left hand...
Looking up he stared at the doll who seemed to also be staring up at him....
There was something about the doll that awfully similar..... It see!ed like it was calling out to him.....
Pushing the thought out he looked at eri expecting an answer...
But she just said something that puzzled him even more:
"Oh she seemed to have taken a liking to you!! I hope the three of us can be friends!!"
What did she mean?? Did she not placed the doll's palm on his hand?
Puzzled , he went back to scrolling through his phone reading the daily news not knowing that this is just the beginning of a very long year in UA High......