Old Hearts New Love

Fekeli: "Hünkar. Hünkar where are you!"

Fekeli shouted as he walked in to the Yaman mansion looking for her

Hünkar: "I'm here! Fekeli I'm here! Help me please!"

She was tied up in her bedroom Demir had left her there while he went to look for Fekeli he ran up the stairs so fast to get her. He kicked the door but it would not budge he tried the handle nothing he did worked.

Hünkar: It's no use Demir locked the door and took the key. There's an axe in the hall downstairs use that might work"

Just at that 2 gunshots go off

Hünkar: "Argh! Oh Fekeli your here, your here. Demir knows you and I were in love before I married Adnan he was on his way to find you. I was so worried he took his gun, I tried to stop him but he tied me up. I'm glad your ok"

Fekeli was in the middle of untying her when a car was heard pulling up and a car door slam. They both stopped and looked at each other.

Demir: Fekeli I will kill you! If you touch my mother!
Hünkar: Shhh don't go please he will kill you, please just go now before he finds you!
Fekeli: I'm not leaving you here with him he might hurt you, you're coming with me!
Hünkar: Please go I'm scared he will kill you.

Suddenly Demir was standing in the door way glaring at the both of them he drew his gun and pointed it at Fekeli

Hünkar: Demir, Allah askina ya. Demir put the gun down lutfen Demir.
Demir: Anne move out the way now or I'll kill him now!
Hünkar: Demir lutfen, don't do this
Fekeli: Demir Yaman in not leaving here without Hünkar I love her and I want to marry her!
Demir: Yeter! Yeter! Anne how could you do this he murdered Baba your husband my father in cold blood!
Fekeli: I never killed your Baba in cold he shot me first it was self defence you know that!

Demir took a couple of steps towards them still pointing the gun at Fekeli

Hünkar: Demir yeter artik! I love him, I've loved for over 40 years. I was forced to marry your Baba when I really loved Ali Rahmet, they took my happiness you know I was miserable while married to Adnan this is my chance for happiness Demir lutfen put the gun down!

Hünkar moved to stand beside Fekeli and held his hand and looked at Demir

Demir: Anne how can you do this to the family and to Baba? He was Baba's best friend!
Hünkar: Your Baba knew I loved him before we got married so he made his job to make sure he humiliated Fekeli in knowing that fact he married me and I was his.
Demir: Why did you never tell me Anne? I would've understood I love you but why him? Eh why Fekeli my enemy?

He started to lower his gun. She let go of Fekeli's hand and walked towards Demir

Hünkar: Demir we need to talk oglum. Gel otur.