|Ray| Unexpected Turn of Events

Genre: Behind The Scenes Continuation, Sequel |And... Cut!|, Established Relationship, Fangirl!Reader, Ordinary/Actor!AU?

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Is this okay...?" I questioned as I fixed my hair for the umpteenth time.

"For the last time, it's fine! You look great!" (F/N) encouraged as they put a hand on my shoulder, smiling at me through the mirror.

"Now go, you don't wanna be late for your first date!" they urged as they pushed me out of the room while I tried to stop them.

"B-But!"

"No, buts! You look great, have some confidence, and have fun!" they beamed, trying to ease my nerves.

"Besides, Ray's already waiting for you outside-"

"-HE'S HERE ALREADY!?" I checked the clock on my phone.

"I should still have ten minutes!" I panicked as I ran down the stairs.

"Be careful or you'll-"

"GAH!" you misstepped but grabbed the handle at the last second.

"I'm okay!"

You could hear (F/N) sigh in exasperation as they followed you down.

(A/N: Don't try this at home, kids)

I busted through the door and saw Ray glaring on his phone by the gate.

His eyes quickly softened when he saw me. I felt my cheeks heat up at the sight of him in casual clothes.

"That was fast," he muttered, putting away his phone quickly.

"Oh, um... Sorry, did you wait long?" I stuttered, feeling self-conscious under his stare.

"No, I just got here. You didn't have to rush out like that," Ray chuckled, making my face flare.

"T-That's!" I groaned, wanting to crawl under a hole and hide until the sun goes away.

"Sorry, you look great, (Y/N)," he smiled genuinely, putting my heart out of commission.

"Y-You look amazing too!" I squeaked, making Ray blush and take a step back.

"T-Thanks..." he muttered, covering his face with his hand as he looked away shyly.

'I guess letting Gilda and Anna pick my clothes was the right move...'

'I swear I can die happy now...' I thought to myself as I tried to calm down.

"(Y/N)'s better be home before eleven! You got that!?" (F/N) shouted from the door, looking straight at Ray.

"Shh! The neighbors might hear you!" I shushed them, but they were focused on Ray.

They made a V-sign with their hand, pointing them at their eyes, then to Ray intently, not blinking at all.

I let out a sigh as I pulled Ray along with me away.

"Later (F/N)!"

"Have fun! But not too much fun!"

"WE GET IT!"

"...Sorry about that..." I groaned, rubbing my temples.