|Norman & Ray| Oh, Dear...

A/N: Sorry for being gone! My old Christian female (homophobic) teacher discussed about LGBTQ+ and it just went ⬆️↩️⬇️➡️🔙↕️↗️↘️↔️↙️↖️↪️🔀and ended with 🔁, making me feel upset and frustrated :') and we have to talk about it more tomorrow... Not my best work, but this is the best I can do jaslkjlsj

Requested By: xxx_yaleidyxxx12

Genre: Fluff, Modern!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
"Dialogue": The person is singing

(Y/N)'s POV

"Emma..."

"Yes?"

"I know I asked for your help for my performance in P.E...."

"Yeah,"

"And I know I agreed to the bet we made before,"

"Mhm?"

"And we made things very clear,"

"Yeah?"

"But do I really have to do this!?" I asked, my face turning red as I gripped my microphone.

Emma cheekily grinned as she held my shoulders.

"Sorry, (Y/N)! But a deal's a deal! Besides, you're gonna crush this!" she encouraged with fire in her eyes.

I let out a sigh as I looked back at the red curtains.

The sound of the crowd cheering in anticipation was not helping me with my stage fright.

With a shaky hand, I moved over the curtains slightly and looked at the audience.

I took a peek and saw Norman and Ray and the other Grace Fied kids in the crowd, waiting patiently.

Their eyes landed on me, and Norman shyly waved at me with a smile and pink cheeks.

I let out a gasp as I pulled back.

"Yeah, nope. I can't do this!" I made an X with my arms as I backed away.

"But you'll fail if you don't perform!" Emma reminded, grabbing my arm.

I heard my phone ringing from my bag.

I picked it up and saw it was Ray calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you feeling all right?" Ray asked as the sound of the crowd almost tuned him out.

"Yeah... Just a little nervous..."

"Are you sure? We can ask the teacher to make you perform last," Norman suggested as Ray and Emma hummed in agreement.

"You worked so hard for this! I don't want you to waste it..." she added, making me bite my lip.

"...Fine... It's fine... Better to get this over with than wait the rest of the day..."

"Okay then," I could hear Norman's smile through the phone.

"Good luck!"

"Good luck, (Y/N)!"

"You'll be great!"

"Break a leg," they encouraged, making me chuckle as we hung up.

3rd Person's POV

"Is (Y/N) okay?" Don asked as he took another bite of cotton candy.