|Norman| How I Met You

Requested By: eun

Genre: Ordinary!AU, Prequel!Highschool Sweethearts and Matchmakers

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

Norman's POV

"Excuse me..." I called out as I slowly opened the door, seeing Principal Ratri and Mama on the other side.

"Come on in, Norman," Principal Ratri motioned as Mama smiled over to me.

"Why did you call for me so suddenly?"

"It's about a certain schoolmate of yours..." Principal Ratri started as Mama gave me a couple of test papers.

"Their name is (Y/N) (L/N). They're a part of one of the mass sections," Mama explained as I looked at the papers.

My eyes widened as we flipped through the pages.

"They have perfect scores..." I muttered, making the two adults nod.

"Then why are they in a mass section?" I asked as Mama gave me another exam paper, showing a much lower grade.

"This was their entrance exam, and they don't want to retake it to switch sections,"

"Why is that?"

"They wouldn't tell us, so we were hoping you could help with that." Principal Ratri smiled as he walked up to me

"They would be a good addition for the premium section, so I hope the student president can help them realize their full potential,"

He put his hands on my shoulders, sending chills down my spine.

"I'm counting on you, Norman."

'(Y/N) (L/N), huh?' I thought as I walked down the halls, looking for their classroom.

"HEY, WATCH IT!" a voice shouted from outside, surprising me.

"DON'T STAND WHERE YOU CAN GET HIT WITH THE BALL, IDIOT!" another shouted as the students continued to play baseball.

I shook my head as I continued my search, ending up in an empty classroom.

"Hm... maybe they're in the gym-"

"-LOOK OUT!"

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, seeing Ray, Emma, and Miss Krone.

"Norman!" the two called out, rushing to my side.

I tried to sit up, but a sudden pang of pain hit my head.

"Easy now, your head got hit with a stray baseball," Miss Krone said as I slowly sat up with a wince.

"A... baseball?" Miss Krone nodded as two figures walked inside sheepishly.

"(F/N), (Y/N), is there something you'd like to say?"

My eyes widened at the name as I looked at the two.

One of them nervously chuckled and scratched their head while the other grabbed their friend and bowed down.

"We're sorry about that... (F/N) doesn't know how to control their strength," they apologized, standing up with apologetic looks.

"At least I tried to warn them...-Ow!" (F/N) winced as the other pinched their arm.