|Emma, Norman, & Ray| Win Your Heart

A/N: I checked my inbox again and this was years ago and I just saw it again I am so sorry :')

Requested By: Yumsyoom

Tag/s: Canon, Male!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

2nd Person's POV

"(Y/N)!" you heard Emma call out as you felt her hug you from behind.

You stumbled forward slightly, steadying your hand so your drink won't spill.

"Good morning, Emma," you greeted her as you lifted your head, seeing her face smushed on your side.

"Good morning!" she beamed with a toothy grin, making you smile as you hugged her back.

"Why are you so loud in the morning...?" Ray grumbled, yawning as he and Norman walked up to you two.

"Good morning, (Y/N), Emma,"

"Mornin'..."

"Good morning, you two," you smiled as Emma kept her hold of you from behind.

Ray raised a brow as he pulled Emma away from you, a deep frown on his face.

"Hey!"

"Don't be so clingy,"

"It's fine, Ray! I don't mind," you affirmed, trying to calm the two down.

"You don't have to play along with her if you don't want to," Ray reassured, making Emma pout.

"It's okay, really," you smiled, making him sigh and let go of Emma.

Emma victoriously smiled as she hugged your arm, sticking her tongue out to the two boys.

You could see a vein popping on Ray's head, making him pinch Emma's cheek.

"Now, now, you two!" Norman warned, trying to pull off the two as you helped him.

When you finally pulled the two away, you held back Ray while Norman stood between him and Emma.

"You four," Isabella called out, making you all turn to her.

"If you are done playing around, come join us for breakfast," she reminded, making the other kids laugh and chuckle.

"Come on," you breathed out, letting go of Ray as you wrapped your arm around his, "Let's go before the food gets cold,"

"Right," Ray answered, following by your side.

You didn't see it, but Ray looked back at Emma, sticking his tongue out, making Emma gasp while Norman breathed a smile with a raised brow.

"Norman!" you called out, looking around the fields.

"Norman, the kids wanted to play with you!" you shouted, looking around.

"Norman?"

"O-Over here!" you heard him softly call out, making you look around.

You saw Norman holding up a large basket filled with a mountain of clothes.

His arms were shaky as he held up a basket, trying to walk back to the house.

"Norman!" you called out, seeing him stumbling forward as you ran up to him and grabbed the basket.

"Let me help," you offered, making Norman sigh in relief.

"Thank you," he breathed a smile, soothing his arms.