|Oliver| Part-Time Lover

Requested By: olixvrr

Genre: Sequel |What To Do...|, Ordinary!AU

Synopsis: You and Oliver started "dating" to prove that you weren't lying to your friends about not being single. To have more evidence, you planned to go to a cafe to take some pictures together with Oliver being all lovey-dovey.

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/F): Your Favorite Food
(2F/N): Your Second Friend's Name
(2S/O): Your Second Friend's Significant Other
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

I arrived at the park and saw Oliver waiting by the bench.

"Oliver!" I called out as I ran up to him. He turned in my direction and waved, smiling.

"Did you wait long?"

"No, I just got here," he answered, looking around the park.

I tilted my head in confusion as I looked around, but there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"What's wrong? Is there something here?"

"N-No... I thought I saw someone..." he explained, grabbing my hand.

I tensed up as my face became a tad pink.

"Let's go to the cafe," Oliver smiled as he leads the way.

Oliver's POV

'They better not be doing what I think they're doing...' I thought as I looked back at the fountain, spotting a couple of familiar heads.

Gillian noticed me looking and quickly hid, making me sigh.

"Are you sure you're okay? We can go on another day." (Y/N) suggested as they squeezed my hand gently with a worried expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine... Just a little hungry," I excused as we walked to the cafe, keeping an eye on Lucas and the others as they followed us.

(Y/N)'s POV

We arrived at the cafe, and luckily, there wasn't a lot of people.

"What do you want to eat?" Oliver asked as we went in line.

"Hmm... Their (F/F) looks really good," Oliver noted as he skimmed through the different varieties of food, "What about you?"

"I'll probably just get the-"

"-(Y/N)?" I turned around and saw (2F/N).

'Frick,' I thought, internally panicking "(2F/N)! What a surprise..." I replied, trying to sound as excited as I could be.

They excitedly walked up to me and noticed Oliver.

"Wow, he's cuter in person," they bluntly said, surprising us.

"(2-2F/N)!" I warned as Oliver thanked them politely.

"What? I'm just saying," they shrugged, " Besides, I'm happy with (2S/O), you know?"

"I know... You always talk about them," I sighed, "I didn't expect to see you here,"

"I just came to get the limited waffles," they said as they lined up behind us.