SPOILERS |Isabella| The Home in My Mind

A/N: This became less of an Isabella x Reader and just like a Reader I am so sorry-

Requested By: aaaizzle

Genre: Epilogue!We Meet Again, Short, Fem!Reader, Angst(?), SPOILERS!!

Guide:
(S/C): Your Skin Color
(H/L): Your Hair Length
(H/C): Your Hair Color
(E/C): Your Eye Color
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

Emma's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in some sort of European house.

I felt a warm but heavy feeling wash over me.

"Where... Have I seen this before...?" I muttered, jolting at the sudden sound of sizzling.

I heard someone humming as the smell of food filled the air.

I followed the sound and smell, leading me to the kitchen.

There was a woman with (S/C) skin and (H/L) (H/C) hair, stirring something in a pot with another woman with black hair tied neatly in a bun hugged her from behind.

They both giggled at something as the black-haired woman kissed her cheek, smiling blissfully.

"I've been gone for less than a day, and this what happens," the (H/C)-haired woman spoke, catching me off-guard.

She turned to me and gave me a smile, her (E/C) orbs sending me shivers as she untied her apron.

As she did, she gave the woman in a bun a tender kiss on the lips before she vanished completely.

"Aunt (N/N)~!"

"I thought I told you not to call me that!" the person pouted as I jumped on them for a hug.

"But it fits you!"

"Like heck it does!"

"If you came to the human world, what would wanna do?" I asked as I looked up with a wide grin.

"...Settle down and start a family, I guess..."

I felt my breath hitched as my chest started hurting.

"W-Who are you?" I cautiously asked as I backed away.

"Well, my name's (Y/N), but you used to call me Aunt (Y/N). Or Aunt (N/N) to get on my nerves," she introduced, sending a surge of pain to my head.

"Emma... Look at me,"

"B-But... I don't know if I-"

"-Hey, it's okay... Take deep breaths... Just focus on me, okay?" she pulled me to her as she hummed a tune.

"It's okay... You're doing your best... You don't need to shoulder all of it... We're here for you whenever you need us..."

"Hey, hey, it's okay... just breathe..." she reassured as the pain started to fade.

"Why... Why are you and this place so..." I asked as she reached out her hand.

"Familiar?" she ended, surprising me. I nodded in response as I took her hand.

She breathed out a smile as she looked around.

"That's because it is, tangerine... But the place and person is a bit off," she pinched her fingers, confusing me.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, feeling tears fall from my eyes.

"What...?" I breathed out, wiping them away.

She frowned as she held me close, squeezing me into an embrace.

"Why-Why am I crying?" I asked as I held onto her.

"And why do I... want to be here forever...?" I asked as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Why...!? Why do I feel like you'll leave if I let go!?" I bellowed, making her hold me tighter.

"Who are you!? Who are you, anyway!? Who are you to make me feel this way!?" I sobbed as I held her tighter.

"I hate you... I hate you...! I hate you for making me feel this way... Why...?!" I choked, hiccupping as I cried.

"Are you going to leave me...? Please... Don't leave me alone..." I sobbed as she shook their head.

"No, I'm never going to leave you, Emma..." they smiled sadly as their eyes watered.

She moved my hair back into my ear as she kissed the top of my head.

"I'm right here..." she pointed at my chest, "Every day when you wake up, every night when you go to sleep." she shook her head as she cried, a smile still on her face.

"I'll be right here, keeping you company when you feel lost and alone..." she counted as she wiped my tears.

"I will always be with you..." she reassured with a genuine smile, making me sniff.

"I promised that I'll make sure the whole family is safe, no matter what." she smiled as she lifted me up to stand.

"And that's what I'm planning to do,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|REQUESTS ARE CLOSED|

A/N: And... done! For now, at least...

25