Kisses ° Jungri

This is part 2 of the "Kiss Me - Vrene" oneshot.

Yerim has recently been really addicted to an app called 'Tik Tok'. It has come to the point where it is even part of her daily routine.

Jungkook is to blame for this addiction that she has grown to have because he too, was obsessed with it. However, because of his busy schedule, he hasn't been on it much.

Tik tok became the app that kept Yerim company whenever Jungkook went to work, so when she stumbled upon a "trend" on her 'for you page' that was about a girl wiping off her boyfriends kisses, she knew she had to try it. It also helps that Jungkook hasn't been on tik tok that much, so she doesn't have to worry about him knowing that its a trend on tik tok right now.

She didn't really have to get ready since the prank only involved her using her hand, which is a good thing because she didn't really feel like moving from the couch. Hearing the front door open, Yerim looks up to see Jungkook smiling at her.

"Hey princess." Sending a smile to Jungkook, Yerim then goes back to scrolling through her phone.

Jungkook frowns at this and ends up sitting by her legs. He looks at her before kissing her cheek, which she wipes off afterwards.

"Um." Kissing her cheek again, he watches as she wipes it off again.

"Maybe it's cause i'm not kissing her lips?" Jungkook mumbles to himself before kissing her lips this time but frowns when she still wipes it off.

"Is there something wrong?" Yerim looks up at Jungkook and shrugs.

Jungkook kisses her again, but stays there for a little longer before pulling away. He groans as she wipes it away again.

"I'm confused and very frustrated because I have no idea why you're wiping away my wonderful kisses." Yerim laughs ignoring him but not purposely, she was actually watching a funny tik tok so she didn't really hear what he was saying.

"Okay, that's it." Jungkook grabs Yerim's phone and places it on the coffee table before holding her hands.

"What was that for?"

"You're wiping away my kisses, why?" Yerim acts confused and innocently looks at him.

"I did? When?"

Kissing her again, Yerim goes to wipe it but is stopped when she realises that Jungkook is holding her hands.

"See! You were going to wipe it off again."

"I didn't realise it, I probably just thought it was a bug or something." Jungkook looks at her in disbelief.

"A bug?!" Yerim nods and tries to get her hands out of his grip, which Jungkook allowed.

Feeling her hands become free, Yerim goes to reach for her phone again, when Jungkook decides to pull her down by her thighs, causing her to lay on her back and grabs both her hands again, with one hand this time, and places it above her head.

"What's wro-" Yerim's sentence is cut short with Jungkook's lips.

Yerim could feel that he was not very happy at her for wiping his kisses away because he was going a bit rough, but in a lovingly way. Feeling him pulling away, Jungkook looks at Yerim who looks as if she had just came back from Heaven.

"Do you still want to wipe it off?" Yerim looks at Jungkook, attempting to move her hand but he tightens his hold.

Jungkook clicks his tongue as he moves his free hand from her thigh to her lips. Rubbing his thumb along her bottom lip, Jungkook looks at her with teasing eyes.

"I'm not stopping till you say stop." Yerim goes to reply, but is once again cut off by his lips.

He was more passionate and gentle this time, kissing not only her lips but her neck as well. How could she ever say stop to this? But then again, she needed air and a hickey free neck since she is going out with the girls tomorrow.

"Stop." Jungkook stops and looks at Yerim who's pouting. He knows she wants more judging from her cute pout and her sad stop, but he also knows that she wants her neck to be free of his marks, well at least for tonight.

"Try and wipe my kisses off again and i'll show you what happens and by the way, I know it was a prank. I may not be on tik tok as much as before, but I still watch it at times."

"What! Now that just ruins everything and why can't you show me now?" Yerim knew what teasing him lead to, but she couldn't help it.

"Do you want to be able to walk tomorrow? Cause I remember that you have plans with the girls in the morning. You wouldn't want to go the whole day walking like your legs are made of jelly, do you?"

"Not yet..." Yerim mumbles, not wanting him to hear it.

Jungkook smiles before kissing her again, and lifting her up.

"It's time to get ready for bed, we both have a long day and night ahead of us tomorrow." Yerim wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her to the bathroom and looks at him confused.

"Night?" Jungkook stops and looks at her with a smirk before kissing her again.

"You'll see."

Don't like this that much, but I miss them :(