Level 35: Rise of the Glitch Heroes

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up and shows a montage of the group relaxing on Cal Mira, with the last scene being a picture of the group by the statue. Keith closes the book called "Photobook [Shield Hero Edition]" and keeps it in his inventory. He looks out into the sea and catches a fish using a fishing rod. He puts it in his bucket, which had four other fishes and a clownfish. He looks at Zane's bucket, which had a lionfish, two fishes, and a clownfish as well. The group then walks back to the town.

Zane: Welp, today was fun. Haven't done fishing before, it's actually annoyingly fun.

Raphtalia: Hehe, that's because you couldn't catch anything.

Yanoka: So... When we get back, what are we going to do?

Keith: Probably prepare for the next wave again. Better to prepare early than later, right?

Yanoka: Right... Not to mention that Glass, L'Arc, and Therese were all powerful.

Zane: So, Keith, any suggestions on an action plan?

Keith: No much... But if we're facing off the Waves with the other three heroes doing nothing, its better to recruit new allies to fight along with us. Melty is also partially busy with her royal duties.

Zane: Well, let's stock up as many armor and weapons as we can. Then see if we can find some trustworthy party members.

Filo: *from afar* Master! Come quick!

The group looked at where Filo was and saw that she and Kaida saved a girl from drowning. Although, the girl is none other than...

Keith: Risha Ivyred?!

{Short Timeskip}

Raphtalia: You wanted to drown?!

Risha had just told the group that she was purposely trying to drown herself.

Filo: Yeah, but I saved her.

Zane: Hold up... Isn't she with rip-off Robin Hood's party?

Melty: She told me her name is Risha. I guess the Bow Hero kicked her out of his party. She said she's lost hope, completely.

Yanoka: He kicked her out? Why?

Melty: She was accused of something she didn't do.

Risha: I- I swear... It wasn't me... They said I broke one of Master Itsuki's favorite accessories. But I didn't do it!

Raphtalia: *sympathetic* That's awful...

Melty: But it gave them an excuse to get rid of her.

Keith: My best guess, the rest of Itsuki's party didn't like it when she took the spotlight during the wave. And Itsuki probably blindly accepted his party's accusations.

Risha: *crying, wailing* Master Itsuki doesn't want anything to do with me..! I don't deserve to live..!

Keith: Hey, Risha.

Risha stops wailing and looks at Keith with her teary yellow-green eyes.

Keith: Are you seriously going to let them off that easy?

Risha: *teary-eyed* Well, their not wrong about everything they said... I really am weak and useless...

Keith: You're not weak and useless. To be honest, you saved us during that Wave and even helped me.