Level 10: Quest For Magic Clothes

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

(Also, it's Kaida not Kayda... Sorry about that...)

The scene opens up to Erhard's Blacksmith Shop, where he was planning on eating his sandwich. That was when the door opened up and revealed the two World Jumpers and their party including Filo and Kaida, who were wrapped in blankets.

Erhard: Come on you two, don't just show up everytime you two get new slaves.

Zane: A simple hello would've sufficed.

Erhard: *sees Filo and Kaida* You guys are bunch of lolicons...

Zane: No were not!

Filo: *looks at the sandwich* Master, can I just have a little snack?

Erhard: Want a bite? You can knock yourself out.

Filo: Thanks!

Zane: *mutters* Oh dear god...

Keith just looks over at Kaida, who was a little quiet for a while now. Yanoka looks worried for her dragon friend.

Raphtalia: Filo, don't over do it...

Erhard: Hey, relax miss, it's fine. Besides, how big of a bite could she take anyway?

Filo suddenly transforms into her Filolial form under a puff of smoke, ripping apart her blanket and nearly tipping over a few shelves. She then starts to munch on the sandwich, eventually eating all of it.

Keith: And there goes the BLT...

Erhard just had the face of pure shock and surprise.

Zane: Sorry about her...

Keith: I'll go make some BLT sandwiches.

After a while, Keith and Zane had just explained about what happened and how it all started. They eventually said that the Slave Merchant, Beloukas, told them that Filolials have kings and queens that lead them. Only those said kings and queens have the ability to transform into human forms. A special kind of slave crest was even needed for her to be given one.

Same could be said for Kayda, apparently Kaida was one of a kind. She was a Frost Type Dragon, dragons that are rarely seen. Most frost dragons build fortresses made of crystal and ice, the said fortress is where they lay their young and hibernate during the summer season. Frost dragons are rare because they are nearing extinction due to them being hunted for their special hide. Their hide was strong and looks like a crystal, which makes it expensive. Like Filo, a special slave crest was needed for her.

After explaining it all, both Glitch Heroes mentioned that both girls tend to rip their clothes each time they transform. Erhard told them that he doesn't have anything that can help Filo and Kaida but a Tailor could help them. He even gave them dresses that fit the two girls.

{Timeskip, Tailor Shop}

Tailor: Oh my God, she's cute! Isn't she just the cutest little angel! And this one is as white as snow and moon!

Keith: I'm gonna start naming her Luna if they continue to compliment her like this...

> Message from GM <
[Sorry bud, no can do. My Master already has a girl named Luna and she and her sisters are named after the moon! PS. All of them are foxes girls too!]