Level 12: Race for Affection

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The group are once again travelling. They have managed to sell some of the fruit and seeds to the accessory seller, he told them that he can sell those to some of his contacts. This time, they are heading to a Hot Springs Town to help the accessory seller with a small job. The job was to sell some goods to the inn at the said location.

Maid: Thank you, the order is complete. It was very kind of you to deliver it to the inn.

Keith: It was no problem. You have a good day.

Maid: And a lovely day to you too.

Zane/Keith: So... Hot Springs, huh?

The two walk over and see Raphtalia, Yanoka, Filo, and Kaida relaxing by a hot spring.

Yanoka: This is so warm~...

Filo: Master, this water is great! Can I go in this hot spring thing too?

Zane: *smiles* I'm not stopping you. What about you Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: *tenses up* Well, uh... *looks away, shyly* Well, I'm not really that interested actually... But if you and Filo want to go, I'll be happy to accompany you.

Zane and Keith see that her tail was wagging, signifying that she does want to stay.

Keith: Yanoka, Kaida, you two want to head to the hot springs?

Yanoka: *blushing* Ah, who, me? Haha... Uh- Um- I, uh, sure. If it's okay...

Yanoka's tail was wagging vigorously making Keith chuckle silently.

Kaida: Well, uh... *looks away, shyly* I'm not really into hot weather...

Zane: Aw... Why not? Hot weather is always fun.

Keith: She's a snow dragon, she prefers cold weather rather than hot ones.

Kaida nods quickly as a sign that Keith was right.

Zane: Still, it's a 3-1. Keith?

Keith: Meh, why not.

Zane: Make it 5-1. I guess we're staying here for tonight.

The three other girls cheer while Kaida just sighs. Keith pats her head for comfort.

Keith: I'll stay with you while in the springs.

{Small Timeskip}

Yanoka and Raphtalia are in the same pool together while Keith was with Kaida, who was slowly liking the hot springs, on a different pool. Zane and Filo are still not around.

Raphtalia: I'm happy that we're staying at a hot spring inn except that Filo is being too clingy with Master Zane. I wanna be clingy with him also.

Yanoka: I get what you mean. I wanna get clingy with Sir Keith also.

The two notice a statue and a sign on their pool. The statue was a man standing on top of a boar with a woman clinging onto his side. They move close to it.

Raphtalia: The origin and benefits of this hot spring.

Yanoka: Wha- What does a silver boar have to do with a hot springs?