Level 17: The Glitch Heroes vs The Fan Hero vs The Virus

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up to the pirate ship in the second wave. On the deck stood the two Glitch Heroes, the Fan Hero, and the living virus.

> Glass [Level ??] <

Keith: The hell? Why isn't it showing me? No matter, I'll try to do my best to fight her.

>̵͈̐̾ ̸̫͕̙͙̹̑?̷̛͕̟̝̾͒̃?̴͈͔̱͕͖̽̊͐͐?̵̪͑̌͒͑ͅ ̶̫̥̻̇̅͗͘͠[̴̤̊L̵͇̒̅̇̊ê̶̝̄̕v̴̻̬͇̜̕͝e̷̠̭̐̚͠ḷ̴̨̝̚ ̸̱̍͑͝7̶̨̙͉̜̯̿͗͛9̵̬́̽]̷̢̘̝͇̳͐̽̂̕͝ ̸͖̜̞̻͌͜<

Zane: GM wasn't lying about these virus things. I can barely see what level it is.

Glass: Why are you waiting to attack, Hero Keith? Why not try saving those servants of yours at me first.

Ren: Servants?! What the hell?!

Itsuki: You just call us!

Motoyasu: His servants!

Motoyasu/Ren/Itsuki: Screw you!

The three ready themselves to battle Glass while Keith rolls his eyes.

Ren: Meteor Slash!

Motoyasu: Meteor Thrust!

Itsuki: Meteor Shot!

Their attacks hit Glass but did not effect to her.

Keith readies his Guardian Shield for the incoming attack.

Glass: Is that all you've got? Zero Stance Rondo: Reverse Four Seasons!

She unleashes waves of winds at the three heroes and their party, launching them away. Keith managed to block the attack with his Guardian Shield.

Glass: Like I was saying before, mere servants.

The three just glared at her, unable to get up after the attack.

Glass: I hope you'll at least entertain me.

Keith: *drinks a swiftness potion* Oh, Lady Glass, I'll be happy to dance with you.

Keith grabs his Leviathan Axe and readies his Guardian Shield. He swiftly moves around her, swinging his Leviathan Axe while doing so. However, it's like Glass could see him since she was blocking most of his attacks. He managed to hit her a few times but it only grazed her.

Meanwhile, Zane was staring down the virus. It raises it's shield and it launches fireballs at Zane. He blocks the fireballs and deflects one back at the virus. It blocks the fireball but this gave Yanoka and Raphtalia a chance to strike at it. It blocks their attack but it staggers a bit.

>̵̜͍̳̳́́́͜ ̴̰̝̗͙̥̇͌͛͘̕?̵̡̘̭̏̉͋̓̀ͅ?̸̢̠̟̻̄͗̏̌?̴̡̛̺̝̀̚ ̶̨͖͙̹̾[̴̖͊̉́̚͝L̶̳̫̥̰̃̂̚e̷̻̔̊v̴̨̛͚̥̂͝ͅe̴̫̅̂͌̅l̸̝̙͉̤͂́̏ ̶̗̿͜0̶̨̧̩͍̥̍̂̾̐9̷̯̗̘͈̱͊̋̀̀̏]̷̧͒̈́̄͝ ̷̧̺̠̾͂́͘<̴̨̠͙͊̀͗͆̈́

Zane: Its just like what GM said! It doesn't follow the leveling system properly so it's level could decrease or increase anytime!

Zane: Firaga!

Zane fires a massive bolt of fire at it as Raphtalia and Yanoka moved out of the way. It tries to block the fireball but it was sent back.

Zane: Nice! Yanoka, Kaida, let's blast this guy!