f o r t y

Foodie

(noun)

food·ie\ˈfü-dē\

: a person who enjoys and cares about food very much

°°°
First day went easy, I had breakfast two times, I don't think I'll be able to eat before I attend class since I always wake up in seven, sometimes eight and our class in in ten thirty. The fact that recess is scheduled in three makes it so much worse. It'll be hours till my stomach gets filled up again.

Of course all of us were like little lambs in front of our new adviser and teachers, I just knew that it'll just take a month before everyone shows their true color.

Everyone was chattering in hushed tones, each of us looking at each other with smiles before turning at another student. We all have our own impressions to each other, I think they'll see me as a maldita looking girl, I too have my own impression of them and I know it'll soon crumble to dust after we've learned each other.

The next thing our adviser did is to arrange us alphabetically, the two genders are mixed and not separated. The person I get to be with was a stranger, thankfully he seems to be a quite person who loves to draw, he reminds me of Enard.

The next thing I knew, each row was having a massive conversation, our adviser got along with us and also told her story.

There weren't many teachers that came to our class, mostly just our adviser and after that, we were free to have a conversation with our peers.

Thankfully we were dismissed a little early from what was scheduled, it's called the privilege of the first week of class, it means you can do whatever you want without worrying for the whole week.

"How's your day?" Mom asked as she leaned her back on the couch, she was watching 24 oras about another traffic report on EDSA, I mean EDSA is a no-go travel route since it's infamous for it's reputation of... traffic.

"Fun!" Joshua answered as he munched on an apple.

"Fine" Jerimie muttered as she wiped the dining table.

"Tiring" I said before turning my head to wash the dishes.

Well, it seems that our experience in our first day of school is a little different than each other. It may be because of the fact that our ages are quite apart thus our goals and our way of thinking is different.

Although my day wasn't bad but just a little trying since I haven't had my afternoon nap, it was revitalized the moment I saw Willmark waiting for me under the shades of the tree. The two of us went home together, he even brought me some food, such a sweetheart.

After I washed the dishes and swept the floors, I immediately went upstairs and had a video call with Willmark. My sister wasn't here, she's doing some introduction essay her new adviser have to them from what I've seen.

The call connected and I was soon up on my bed and swiftly arranged my hair and smiled in the screen to see if there's some food stuck on my teeth before nodding in satisfaction.

His cam opened and I was soon speechless, I can only smile at him, his face were a bit blurry from the connection but nonetheless, he's the most handsome guy I've ever seen.