🌹Rose🌹

(A/N: Just imagine this but with a private docking area. Not at a pool.)

Original Character Profile

Rose Claira Woods

Age: 21 years old

Hair Length and Color: Medium in length and Red in color

Skin tone: Tan

Eye color: Green

Favorite colors: Ruby Red and Midnight Black

Favorite animal: Fish. Especially Betta Fish.

Lives: Off the shores of California. She lives around the wooded areas that's close by fishing docks.

Crush: Knockout

Personality: Growing up with doctors, nurses, and Marine vets; she's developed a tough but caring personality. She's a real looker when she has time to gussy herself up. But she doesn't let that get in her way when either assisting a patient, whether it be a marine animal or one of the facility members. Or kicking butt when there's a security breach. She's super sweet but can be sassy and a bit snappy when either things don't go her way that she planned it, or when the situation calls for it. But regardless, she's loyal to her comrades and her family. Especially to her cousin Amelia. A fellow assisting doctor/nurse/security guard. (She's also an aspiring artist, but we'll get to that in the next profile.)

History and the now: Remember how I said that she grew up around doctors and Marine vets? Well, yeah, growing up with all those influences of protecting and healing people made her feel like she had expectations to live up to. Actually, scratch that, she KNEW that she had expectations to live up to. She didn't mind becoming a doctor or a nurse or even going into the service! But unlike her, her family was, in lammus terms, INTENSE and SERIOUS. She was born into a large family that had this expectation of when you're born into the family, you're to do either medical work or go into the service. A very….strict family.

Fortunately for her, she had nerves of steel and could fight her way out of those ways if she wanted to. Unfortunately, her younger cousin, by one year, wasn't so blessed with those nerves. Sure, she was a tough nut in both physical and mental aspects but in the end of the day, she was always emotionally distraught. She always wanted to do something other than medical or military work. But her family wasn't supportive of her dreams. Thus becoming a target by her older and more crueler cousins. And when Rose saw this, she knew she had to do something. It all came to a head one night when Rose was sticking up for Amelia and her dreams. In the long run, both their parents threw them out to the streets.

It was a while till they found a place cheap enough for them to buy. It was all to the good graces of their lenient grandpa, who is a retired vet and avid fisherman, that he let them buy off a vacation home that he had by the docks that he had in southern California. The home was in need of desperate cleaning up from all the years of lack of use, but they managed. 

It wasn't till later that they came across an ad on the internet for people needed at a Rescue and Research facility. It said that the owner was in need for some help in the medical and security department. They were early graduates from college and had their degrees in the medical field. And had excellent skills in defense and martial arts. So they figured, "Why not?" and applied for the positions. One long explanation to Sharona about their situation later, they got the jobs and were treated as members of the R and R Center family. And honestly, they couldn't be happier. Especially for Rose. Not only did she get one on one time with Ronda about medical tips and what type of procedures to do on what sort of patient; but she also got to learn more combat training from Melody. And, for the life of her, she didn't even KNOW how such a petite looking woman was able to kick some serious butt. She found it quite amusing when she saw her flip and lock in a tight armhold a nasty looking debtor. But even with her happy life that she had now, she always wanted a boyfriend of sorts to love and comfort her. And she definitely didn't want to admit that her mother was right for trying to get a "hubby" when she turned 18 years old. She just wasn't ready then! I mean, yeah, she had previous boyfriends before back in highschool. But they were either pigheaded egotists or sexist jerks. By her twelfth boyfriend at the end of her highschool years, she had enough "romance" for a while. But now that she had a so-called "steady" job and a nice home that she can call her own, she wanted to try again. As the old saying goes, "There's plenty of FISH in the sea~". (That was a metaphorical pun if you hadn't noticed. XD)

So, what happens when she meets an injured Mercon medical officer while she sun-baths on her private docks?