Mr. Miyagi understood and stood up with me and Daniel.

"You get your license?" Mr. Miyagi asked. Daniel got excited, "Yeah! Check it out." He said as he pulled it out of his wallet.

Mr. Miyagi led us back to his front yard area. Me and Daniel looked at each other. I smiled and patted his back, Mr. Miyagi has told me already what he was going to get for his birthday.

We stopped at the rows of cars. "Choose." Mr. Miyagi said to Daniel. Daniels jaw dropped.

"Oh no, Mr. Miyagi I cant do that." Daniel says feeling bad.

"Choose." He says again. Daniel smiled widely and went over to his favorite one, a yellow car.

He got in and motioned for me to come with him. Since I walked here, it works out fine for me.

"This is great Mr. Miyagi! Thank you." Daniel says happily. Mr. Miyagi walked over to the car window.

Daniel was dozing off, looking stressed.

"Ay, what's the matter?" Mr. Miyagi questioned him.

"Oh I'm just scared. You with the tournament and everything." Daniel said.

"You guys remember the lesson about the balance right?" Mr. Miyagi says to both of us.

I nodded. "Yeah." Daniel says with a nod.

"Lesson not just karate only. Lesson for all life." Mr. Miyagi says. Me and Daniel both looked at Mr. Miyagi.

"All life, have a balance." Mr. Miyagi says. "Everything better." He finished.

Mr. Miyagi handed him the picture of Ali that he was showing him earlier. Daniel looked at it and smiled.

"Understand?" Mr. Miyagi says. Daniel laughed softly, I smiled at Mr. Miyagi's words of wisdom.

"Yeah I understand." Daniel says with a smile, he then took the picture of him and Ali.

Daniel put his hands on the wheel and smiled. "Oh wow." He says happily. I smiled and laughed softly.

Daniel looked at me and then Mr. Miyagi.

"You guys are the best friends I've ever had." He says. Mr. Miyagi looked to me and Daniel and smiled.

"Ah, you guys are pretty ok too." He says with a smile. Me and Daniel laughed.

"Go, go." Mr. Miyagi says.

Daniel looked to him. "Go find the balance." He says with a little laugh.

Daniel smiled and starts the car. "Ok." He says with a laugh.

Daniel started to drive away. "Bonsai Daniel-San!" Mr. Miyagi yells. Me and Daniel laughed. "Bonsai!" Daniel yelled back.

"Bonsai Serena-San!" He yells to me. "Bonsai!!" I yell with a laugh. "Bonsai!!" Mr. Miyagi yells.

"Bonsai!!!" Me and Daniel yell in unison

"Bonsai!!!" Me and Daniel yell in unison. We started to laugh as he drove out of Mr. Miyagi's house.

We got onto the street, it was now nighttime. "Hey, you could drop me at my place." I say to him.

"Oh, no no no. We're going to find our balance." He says with a smirk.

"No, your finding your balance. I have balance." I say with a smirk. Daniel shook his head. "No you don't." He said. I gave him a confused look, but I realized the street we were on.

"No, Daniel I'm not going to do this right now." I say worriedly. He was pulling into the golf n stuff parking lot. I knew what he was doing.

"Come on, I find my balance, then you find your balance." He said as he parked his car. Daniel smiled and got out of his car. "You can do it." He said as he walked away to find his balance.

I sighed and got out of the car slowly. My stomach started to churn. I walked around golf n stuff to try to find my balance.

I turned a corner to find the cobras. Johnny wasnt with them though. I walked up to them.

"Hey princess." Dutch says with a smile. The guys all turned and smiled at me. I smiled and waved.

"Man, we haven't seen you in a while." Bobby said as he put a hand on my back to join the group. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry." I say sheepishly. "It's ok, no need to say sorry, we just missed hanging with you. Especially Johnny." Tommy said.

I felt a pit in my stomach. "Where is he?" I asked.

"He went on a walk, he went that way." Jimmy said as he pointed down the sidewalk. I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be back." I say as I walked down that sidewalk.

I walked passed groups of people trying to find Johnny. I then saw him staring off into the distance, he looked so sad. I frowned and slowly walked to him.

He didn't see me since he was facing the other direction, but I knew it was him because of his red jacket and gorgeous blonde locks.

I put my hand on his back and walked to his side. Johnny looked to me and smiled. "Serena.." He said softly. I smiled and lowered my hand back to my side.

"Hi

"Hi." I say shyly. Johnny pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. I missed his sweet voice. Johnny pulled away to look at me.

"Listen, I'm sorry for pushing you. I shouldn't have kept asking." I say as I held his hands.

Johnny frowned, "No angel, I'm sorry for not telling you the truth. I do trust you, more than anyone. I had no right to yell at you and I'm really, really sorry." He said sadly.

I smiled and nodded. "It's ok." I say softly. He smiled.

"I'm going to tell you everything, right now." He says, he seemed nervous. I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Ok." I say.

a/n: hii! this took me super long to write because i had to watch the balance scene to get the quotes perfectly accurate sooo that's fun lmao. 💖