"She's getting married."

Lisa chuckled and glanced at Jennie, who was fully dressed in her wedding gown and looked even more gorgeous than usual.

"She is."

"Ugh, I hate being like this. I guess it's just sinking in."

"Aw, unnie, it's fine," Chaeyoung arrived and put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "We can't always have her to ourselves."

"Yeah..." Jisoo pouted and turned back to Jennie. "Hey, aren't you nervous?"

"No," Jennie beamed her gummy smile. "I bet Tae is though."

"I'd have thought you'd be the frantic one," Lisa giggled. 

"I'm fine. At this point I can't really imagine myself with anyone other than him. I mean...we fight a lot but we always end up happy again. I love him," Jennie finished with a small smile.

"That's gotta be the cutest shit I've ever heard!" Chaeyoung squealed and brought them in for a group hug, squeezing them to death. "I love you guys so much." 

"Yeah, yeah," Jisoo said in a muffled voice. "Me too."

"You'll hurt baby Lisa!" Lisa protected Jennie, who snorted.

"Baby Lisa, right.  It's going to be a boy, and even if it were a girl I wouldn't name it after you. The poor kid would have bad luck its whole life."

Lisa pouted and Jennie laughed and booped their maknae's nose.

"Lalisa, where's the hairpin?"

"Oh, here." Lisa fished in her pockets and pulled it out, placing it on Jennie's head gently right as Yoongi came in. He would be the one walking her down the aisle.

"You look beautiful, Jen," he offered her a fond smile. "Ready?"

Jennie looked at herself in the mirror and patted down her dress with a smile before taking his arm. 

"Yep."

...

lol clowns i ain't writing the wedding scene 'cause it would end up with more mushy lines that i would end up cringing at so yep sorry

...

"That was the first time I ever saw you cry, noona," Jimin said in disbelief.

"Shut up," Jisoo sniffed, pushing him away and leaning her head on Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Soo, you know I love you but please move or Yoongi might murder me in my sleep."

Jisoo laughed and moved away to peck her boyfriend on the cheek. Yoongi wrapped an arm around her waist with a small smile and Lisa wrinkled her nose at their sweetness but was soon distracted by the arrival of a grinning Taehyung and Jennie and immediately ran to hug them.

"You guys!!" she squealed loudly. They hugged her back. "I'm so happy for you."

"Jisoo cried," Jimin grinned widely as he hugged Jennie. 

"You aren't gonna let that go, are you?" Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jimin laughed as the rest of the group and IU walked towards them. Lisa couldn't help but feel a little uneasy when she saw Jungkook laughing with her.

"Hi sunbaenim!" Jisoo greeted IU with a bright smile and a bow, followed by the rest of the group. "It's really an honor."

"No, on the contrary. You guys are really taking over the industry so I was super excited to be called to sing here for you." IU smiled sweetly.

"Thank you so much," Jennie bowed again. "You made the ceremony so much more beautiful, I'll never forget it."

"I would hope so," the singer giggled, catching Lisa's eye. She walked over to her.

"Hello Lisa-ssi," she smiled as the others dispersed, bowing her head politely.

"Hi sunbaenim," Lisa shifted awkwardly, confused on why IU was talking to her. 

"You can call me unnie! By the way, I needed to ask you something. I'm working on my new album and I really wanted to try something new for a few of my tracks. When I feature another artist on my songs, I usually pick a male vocalist, but I was wondering if you could maybe, feature in one of my songs as a female rapper?"

Lisa stood there frozen.

"Uhh..m-me?"

"Oh, of course, if you don't want to I understand," IU frowned slightly. "I just thought your voice would suit the melody I have in mind well."

"No! No, I would love to! I was just surprised!" Lisa exclaimed. "It would be such an honor, sunbaenim, really."

"Great," Jieun smiled happily. "But call me unnie. I'm also considering Rosé-ssi, she's super charismatic and her voice is so unique."

"Rosé especially looks up to you unnie, I'm sure you could step on her and she'd thank you," Lisa giggled, already getting comfortable with her. Ji-eun smiled shyly.

"Here's my number, please call me as soon as possible so we can start working together!"

"Of course, unnie!"

"You're just as sweet as Jungkook said you were," she smiled fondly. 

"He was...talking about me?"

"Quite a lot, actually," Ji-eun responded teasingly. "I'll go talk to Rosé-ssi now, it was nice meeting you!"

"Y-You too," Lisa waved at her, then turned around with a small smile creeping onto her face. 

He's talking to people about me now?

She looked up and caught Jungkook's eye. He was grinning at her. She blushed.

He'll never change.

...

okay this was supposed to be way longer which is why it took me so long but i cut it in half. next update will hopefully come sooner :)

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH? THIS CRAP STORY GOT SO MANY MORE VIEWS AND A BUNCH OF VOTES IN SUCH A SHORT TIME Y'ALL ARE EMBARASSING ME TO DEATH 'CAUSE I PROBABLY MADE SO MANY OF U CRINGE BUT I LOVE IT AND ILYSM TYSM 

also sorry for that little awkward yoonsoo scene i'm def not happy with it it just doesn't feel like yoonsoo. i usually write jinsoo so idrk how to make this work but i already put yoonsoo in this story so. yeah. usually if u go read yoonsoo it's real cute but this is me we're talking about so sorry TT

lots and lots of love- your trash author

p.s. this is not the epilogue i wanna make this story a lil longer bc ily okay bye fr now

fix youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें