an answer

when someone puts your story in their "no update" reading list you know you gotta get up and move yo lazy ass so here u go ppl a crappy chapter just for you bc i love youu

...

Lisa rang the doorbell, trying to forget what had happened with Jungkook and ready to pounce on Jennie the moment the door opened for them.

"Jen..."

Jennie crumpled. Her shoulders shook as she started sobbing out of nowhere.

"Liz, Guk, I'm so so sorry...I'm so stupid. This is all my fault."

Lisa engulfed the older girl in a hug.

"Deukie, don't cry, I'm happy for you. This will be so amazing! I'm finally going to be an aunt!"

"I bet I'll be the kid's favorite uncle." Jungkook said proudly.

Jennie looked up at Lisa and Jungkook like a small child

"Really? You're fine with this?"

"Of course! What, you thought we'd abandon you?"

"N-No, I just...I just thought you'd be upset on how this would affect our careers and all..."

"Family comes first," Jungkook said firmly, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder. "And we couldn't be happier for the three of you."

Jennie started wailing loudly and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What did I do now?"

"Nothing," Lisa laughed and hugged her unnie tighter. The rest of the group came out, acting like they hadn't been listening behind the wall. Taehyung walked up to Jennie and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Jungkook looked at him.

"So you're a dad now, huh?"

Taehyung chuckled, still shocked.

"I guess I am."

Jungkook smiled softly at his hyung. No more words were needed.

"I bet it's a girl," Hobi grinned.

"I bet 20,000 won its a boy," Namjoon retorted. Yoongi shook his head.

"It's gonna be a girl."

"Stop betting on our baby," Taehyung muttered.

"What do you want it to be?"

"I want a girl," Taehyung said.

"A boy," Jennie said.

Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you," Jungkook coughed. "Getting married anytime soon?"

"Actually..." 

Jennie looked up at Taehyung, who motioned to her and nodded. She looked down and fidgeted.

"We have something to tell you guys," he placed his hands on her shoulders. Jennie bit her lip and took out a ring that was hanging on her necklace before gently slipping it on her ring finger.

"Please don't be mad...but we've been engaged for a month."

god i just love dumb cliffhangers don't i? i literally don't plan these i came up with it as i was trying to end the chapter ik i'm a terrible writer...anyways if you are reading this i hope you have the best day ever! i love you all to pieces thank uuu