Chapters 12 and 13

• Dedicated to Gene roddenbury

                                                                        Chapter 12

        February 5th, 3119, 08:00am, Merc camp outside the gates, Meclardian walked into the camp.

Coomander Rong greeted him with open arms.

"Do you have the information I requsted, you traderous little man," she mocked.

Meclardian sat down on a rock beside her.

"What cause do you have to mock me, I have been on my feet since the fight," he fired at her.

        She sat up in her chair.

"That not true, we watched you being taken to the Infirmery after the battle," she shot back in broken english.

"Lying has never been a stong point of mine, I gues that is why I joined The SSC," he joshed back.

"What kinds of information do you for us?", she inquired of him.

        He eased forward, wincing in pain and handed her information on everything he could get.

She started reading over what he'd handed her, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love it baby," She said still grinning snidely.

"When can u get me out of this dank hole?", he fired at her.

        She stood to her feet and sat on his lap, taking his weapon out of it's holster and laying it on the ground.

Most of the time, Mercs didn't allow SSC Men to even associte with them, but she considered this a special case.

She considered it as Depatmental cooperation.

It was part of the madness in her method.

        Meclardian looked deep into her eye's, waiting on an explaination.

"I love you," she told him.

"You don't love me, you love the cooperation," he fired back insultingly.

"When do you care to leave and where do you wish to go?", she queried.

"Hancock Penal Colony," he shot back drawing another weapon from his sock.

        She eased back and playfully put her hand's in the air.

He smiled snidely at her.

"Drop the act, you think you are going to fool me with the act you are putting on me," he put toward her.

"You are going to be in huge trouble, you know that right?", she laughed.

        He glared at her, his weapon still trained on her.

She kept grinning at him, waiting on him to make some sort of move against her.

"The weapon, unholster it and throw it on the ground," he ordered.

"So cliche', all you go by it," she shot back her english still broken.

"It has worked for years," he fired back.

"Only if one dumb enough to fall for it," she returned with a grin motionning two men over to her.

        Two men heavilly armed men ran over behind him.

"Come on, you don't think I can get those two behind me?", he murmurred towards her.

"This is too sweet a deal for me to blow," she shot back kicking the weapon from his hand.