Chapters 22 and 23

Chapter 22

February 8th, 3119, 13:55pm, Pollard called Marshal Captain Caleb Hope at Lenado Penal Colony and told him everything.

He told Pollard that he would need help, because some of his people might be involved.

Pollard told him that they would send people and they would be there in two days.

He called Malachi, Trivek, and Paul into his office and told them everything.

        Trivek leaned up from the wall.

"How much time do we have?", he asked.

"Four days," Pollard replied.

"Sounds good to us," Malachi put in.

        February 8th, 3119, 14:15pm, Trivek and his crew boarded The Wallstreet and headed out for Lenado Penal Colony.

"You think we sent enough people?", Chang asked as they watched the craft leave.

"I hope so," Pollard replied.

They began their late afternoon patrol.

The facility was quiet, accept for the occasional laughs between cells.

                They walked into the office as flaws was walking out.

"Where are you headed?", Pollard put toward her.

"My brother is coming at Dock 13," she replied.

"Care if I tag along?", Pollard asked.

"Please do," she shot back.

        February 8th, 3119, 14:30pm, They arrived at the dock, just in time to watch a craft named The Gold Hill pull into Dock 13.

Reverend Blake Flaws stepped off the craft and hugged his sister.

"Captain Pollard, it has been what seems like forever," Blake greeted shaking Pollard's hand.

"That it has," Pollard replied.

        They walked to the office.

"The last time I heard, you were at Point Zero," Blake put toward Pollard.

"I am here helping out with a case," Pollard responded.

"I heard about the case, I might be able to help," Blake told them as they walked into the office.

        Blake Flaws was known very well for helping to set up the very first Baptist church on Blaeback.

He also was very instrumental in making sure that his sister got to where she was with The Marshals.

He made sure that she got the computer training that she needed to succeed.

"What kind of help can you give us?", Flaws asked Blake as they sat down.

"One of the people that I work with was taking money from one of the Mercs," Blake replied.

        Pollard looked at Flaws and Blake.

"How do you know the person was a Merc?", Pollard fired at Blake.

"The man was wearing fatigues and carried an M16 laser rifle," Blake answered.

"He could've been from a base," Flaws put in.

"There isn't a base within ten miles of my church," Blake replied.