Chapters 16 and 17

Chapter 16

        February 7th, 3119, 09:00am, Merc camp 2miles outside of Henson Penal Colony, 5 miles west of Lake City, Colorado, Japanese Marshal Sergeant Maria Katamoso looked over her force of 82 men.

The force was only meant for the purpose of Asian female Marshals and either selling them, or Brainwashing them to jump in with them on their cause.

Their cause was to make sure that any one involved with the Shlark crime family was either freed or killed, and they were being paid very handsomely for it.

        One of Katamoso's men walked up to her and saluted.

"John, what can I do for you?", she questioned saluting him back.

"I have been a private in this group for two years and am figuring that I should be up for promotion soon," he replied.

"You messed up on the last capture assignment, forcing our force's outside of Sherman Penal Colony to take over," she popped back in rememberance.

        John sat down on a rock beside the fire and poured himself a cup of tea.

"That was two months ago, and you still haven't forgotten it?", he laughed.

"We have a duty to go where they want and do what we are told without questioning it, you questioned your order's," she fired back taking in a sip of tea.

"I am an American in a primarily Asian Operation, I don't know why in the hell I am here," he told her.

"Are we not all Human, no matter what nationality, do we not all bleed the same blood?", she queried taking in another sip.

"Your wisdom makes me sick ma'am," he snapped back as he stood up and stomped off.

        Febrauary 7th, 3119, 09:25am, Pheonix Penal Colony, Unitis stood at his window, gazing out at the facility.

He was thinking about when he took the assignment nine years before, he had transferred from Military base command at Fort Hood in Texas.

He and Hatch both had passed up promotion nine times within the nine year span they had been at the colony, knowing their work was not yet finished.

        Hatch and the others walked into the office,

"I think that all of this goes way farther than here," Pollard told them.

"I have been figuring on the samething," Tran put in.

        Unitis glared at them, trying to process what they were theorizing.

"How far do you think this goes, and where do you think it started?", inquired Unitis.

"We figure that this all began when Shlark was first brought in," Pollard returned pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"It has been going on for this long, how are they getting the funds to keep it going?", Hatch cut in pouring himself some coffee.

"They are using corrupt Marshals for most of it," Tran told them.

        Unitis sat down and eased back in his chair.

"Why use the corrupt Marshals for this?", Unitis shot back.

"Why not, they are easier to con, and won't ask for much," Pollard said taking a sip of coffee.

"This is true," Unitis replied putting his hand's behind his head.