Intro

Angel

I was walking down the street with my girls. We were having a girls shopping day, about to walk into Forever21 when I was stopped by a tall dark skin man.

"Yo wassup ma?" He said looking into my eyes. He was cute as hell.

My friends smiled and stood off to the side and watched our interaction.

"Hi." I said. I was nervous. I never really received much attention from men these days. Mainly because I avoided most of them. My other friends always dealt with attention because they always wore sexy, revealing clothing but I was more on the modest side. I didn't like all of the attention on me.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Angel." I smiled.

"Angel? I like that. I'm Trey. I know you got other things to do, so ima' take ya number down." He said taking out his phone. He didn't ask for my number, he told me he was going to take it.

"Um... I don't even know you like that." I said looking over at my friends. My best friend, Gabby could see I wasn't sure on giving my number out.

"Whatchu' want with my bestie?" Gabby said walking over to us.

"I just wanna connect with her. We don't know each other right now, but I wanna get to know ya. I ain't crazy if that's what y'all thinking." He smiled showing off his straight white teeth.

"Hmm...you don't have a IG or something? We don't give our numbers out." Gabby said folding her arms. I was so happy she stepped in to help me out.

"Aight, whatever." Trey said giving us his Instagram. Before he walked away he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. "Nice to meet you, beautiful."

Gabby and I watched as he jogged across the street to a white Mercedes Benz and drove off.

"Damnnn. That nigga hopped out of his benz to talk to you Ang?"

"I guess so..." I said looking down at his profile. He didn't have many photos but it was enough for me to look at.

"He looks familiar... I can't put my finger on it though." Gabby said.

"Would y'all come on?! I wanna see if they got this dress I saw online." Christina, my other friend said as she walked up to us. She had been standing back watching everything. She had a boyfriend so she wasn't interested in anything involving other men.

"Yeah, come on." I said as we walked into the store.

Just as I walked into the house my phone vibrated. I sat my bags down and checked my phone. To my surprise, it was Trey from earlier. He messaged me to ask if I made it home yet. I thought that was sweet and thoughtful.

I let him know that I had just walked into the house before throwing my phone down on the bed and taking the clothes out of my bags and putting them into my closet. My phone vibrated again.

I walked over to my phone to see Trey responded to my message. "Good, can I call you now?"

Immediately I got nervous. Why didn't he want to text like normal people our age? Actually I don't even know his age. Maybe I should have a conversation with him to find out those things.

I gave him my number and about five minutes later, he called me. We spoke on the phone for hours. I didn't even notice the time flying by because Trey had me fully engaged in conversation.

Trey

I found out that shawty smart as hell and got a body beyond belief. No wonder why she hides all of that, so a nigga like me won't get all up in that. But let me not do that just yet. I gotta be the nigga that's everything and more. She don't know what type of demon she came across. This girl really got me going though, talking for hours, asking shit about her that I really wouldn't give a fuck about but she got me interested. I don't know but shawty is different foreal.