Chapter 11

This one's a bit dramatic. Also can anyone take a guess at who Sparrow is? My hint is that he wasn't an ANBU in canon.

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Key/Guide
'Thoughts'
"Talking"
'Bijuu Thoughts '
"Bijuu Talking"
Author/Me

ANBU Sparrow's POV/Timeskip/

When I woke up I expected it to be to find blinding white lights and a plain white ceiling, yet instead I woke up on the couch in a six year old boy's apartment , the same one which I was ordered to protect.

And whatever he did, it obviously worked, I couldn't remember the last time my lungs felt this light, breathing has been getting harder and harder for me these years, and the doctors weren't of much help. But this six year old boy was able to not just stabilise me but heal me to a certain extent. I was told that only Tsunade would ever have any hope of ever curing me, yet here I am.

So now I have a weekly appointment with a six year old. Honestly I'm starting to wonder what my life has become. Adding the fact that I've literally just been asked to commit treason by keeping information from the Hokage, I'm between a rock and a hard place. While I'm indebted to Naruto, for saving my life I'm eternally grateful to him, I am also a Shinobi of Konoha. Plus if Naruto's been hiding the fact that he has had a Kekkai Genkai for so long, how many more secrets does he have? Though then that brings me to wondering if Naruto is Kushina-sensei's child. It would make sense since sensei was the only Uzumaki in Konoha, and the Hokage never told us what actually happened to sensei's kid.

I probably will regret this later on in life, but I owe my life to Naruto right now. The Hokage not knowing this isn't really that big of a problem right? After all its only just a Kekkai Genkai which Konoha has in spades considering the Uchiha and Hyuuga Clan's dojutsu.

Naruto's POV

In a flash half a year went by, while the situation with the Uchihas were progressively getting worse, my relationship with Shisui and Itachi at least improved. Shisui and Itachi has both been titled Nii-san by, yours truly, Uzumaki Naruto. And they both gave me training tips everytime we met up.

Not to mention Sparrow-nii's illness has been getting better as well. Compared to how pale he looked before, he looked about ten times healthier. And judging by the fact the the Hokage hasn't confronted me yet, I'd say that Sparrow-nii kept my Kekkai Genkai a secret.

So over all it was a decent six months. Although something to be noted upon is probably that I've successfully made my first original seal! After all even with the memories of two Seal Masters, seals are a very delicate thing, a single mistake could mean losing a limb or worst.

Anyways the seal I created was like a second chakra reserve for me, it takes a bit of my chakra a day and stores it in there for emergencies. This seal was actually inspired by Tsunade-sama's Strength of a Hundred Seal. While Tsunade's seal is probably a lot more complicated, and requires practically perfect Chakra Control. Mine is simple and based off of storage seals. I wanted to make this seal so I don't rely on Kurama's Chakra. It worked perfectly and the seal activates when I send the seal a bit of my chakra. I tuned the seal to my chakra only so if I was getting attacked the seal woudn't suddey activate. Currently I'm working on one for Shisui and Itachi.

Oh! I almost forgot but Sasuke's seventh birthday just past recently, he seemed happy with the tomatoe plant I gave him (Who knew Sasuke loved tomatoes that much?). Honestly I'm kind of concerned about his obsession with tomatoes but hey, I'm addicted to ramen so who am I to judge him?

A Few Weeks Later

I'm getting a bad feeling these days...

I should've known that something was wrong the moment Itachi didn't arrive at our meeting spot. After all he just came back from a mission yesterday why would he already be on another one?

At first I tought nothing of it, but then Shisui told me that Danzo was making his move today. Dread started settling in my guts and I knew that something bad was about to happen. Glancing towards the rising moon I dashed towards the Uchiha compoumd. Turning around momentarily I shouted, "Shisui stay here just in case Itachi comes!"

While I knew it would be unlikely, there's still a chance. Continueing my sprint towards the Uchiha compound I pause as my shadow clone's memories flow through my mind, it seems in my panicked state I accidently dispelled my shadow clone, at least the clone told the ANBU sonething was wrong before dispelling himself in the bathroom.

Stretching out my senses I feel the chakra of multiple people either dimming rapidly or already gone, meaning my suspicion was right. Pushing more chakra into my legs I dash through the gates of the clan and race towards Itachi and Sasuke's chakra.

Going past the open front door I head towards the two familiar chakra signatures.

Sasuke's POV

I knew something was the wrong the moment I entered the clan compound. Even if it's well into the evening now, usually all the lights would be on and there would still be a few people returning to their houses... yet today when I came back, everything wa silent. No lights were on either. All of these set me off yes but what really startled me were the now dead bodies of my clan, of my family members. Picking up my speed I rush towarda the Clan Head's house, my home.

Bursting through the front door, I check the living for my family, they were not there, so I rushed for my parent's bedroom. Hesitating only for a moment, I pushed open the door.

I gasped, there was two bodies on the floor, my parent's bodies. Looking up I see my brother staring at our parents as well.

"Nii-san how could somebody do this? Who did this?", I said desperately. Staring at me with emotionless eyes he said,

"I killed them"