~4~

Chapter 4

Bibble: hey, you trust me right.
Y/N: y- yeah.
Bibble: close your eyes then.
Y/N: ok.

Although my eyes were closed I could feel Bibble grabbing  me with his blue fluffy yet muscular arms. He ran with me in his arms for a good 2 minutes before he told me to open my eyes.

Bibble: you can look now Y/N.

I opened my eyes...

Y/N: Bibble, this- this is beautiful.

When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, the sky filled with starts and consultations I've never even imagined seeing.

Bibble: so what do you think, this is my little spot so nobody will bother us.
Y/N: this is so beautiful I- I don't know what to say. But I just want to know why, why are you doing this for me.
Bibble: idk Y/N you're just... special

Bibble pulls me in and whispers in my ear.

Bibble: I have a plan and I'm going to get us out of here in 2 weeks, that's a promise from me to you.
Y/N: wait what, how are you planning on doing that.
Bibble: I've been here for over a year, I know what I'm doing.

A faint sound of barking echos across the trees.

Y/N: what was that?
Bibble: shit,, they found out I'm gone we gotta go.
Y/N: where are we running, I have no idea where we are.
Bibble: follow me!

Bibble grabbed my hand and dragged me away as we heard the sound of the camp guard dogs come closer and closer.
I wasn't scared though because he was with me.

??: and where do you think you're going
Bibble: aarrggg.
Y/N: no! Bibble!

A mysterious lady with stepped out of the shadows holding a taser gun that she had just used on Bibble.

Y/N: what did you do!

I kneeled down hold Bibble in my arms.

??: oh don't worry a little electricity never killed anyone. Phill, Mack, take him away, and make sure this time he DOESN'T. GET. AWAY.

Y/N: where are you taking him! Don't hurt him this is all my fault I made him take me out please don't.

??: calm down young lady, we already know it's not your fault. We are well acquainted with this... brat.
I'm sorry I don't believe we've met my name is Cathrine Slawoski, but you may call me mrs slawoski I am the headmaster of this camp.

Mrs Slawoski: causing so much unforgivable mischief on your first night of CRFCTT before even attending a single class is unforgivable but seeing as you were OBVIOUSLY influenced but this fiend {and that hefty sum from your family} I will excuse you This one time.

Y/N: do you think I care about your stupid rules, if anything is live to be expelled from here so no, I won't be needing that second chance from you.

Mrs Slawoski: see that what's funny about people like you, you're all talk until i tell you the harsh truth.

Headmaster Slawoski leaned in and in a sinister and threatening tone said: You don't t get expelled from this school, not as long as your family is paying. So either you follow my rules and do whatever the hell you want after you get out of this hell hole or you make this difficult and I'll make sure that every day you are here is a living nightmare.

Mrs Slawoski: I'm not a bad person I'm even offering you a good deal do what you're told to do and everything will be fine. The first rule is do not engage with this miscreant anymore he's no good.

Y/N: no please he's my only friend... I'm sorry we snuck out we won't do it again.

The headmaster laughed a small laugh and left while Bibble was snatched🤭 from my arms and dragged away.

///chapter END///