- 2 -

///Y/N POV///

I enter the girls dorm

Man A: This well be your home from now on, Sarah will give you a tour.
Y/N: yeah whatever.
Man A: hmph yeah have fun, *mumble* they don't pay me enough for this shit *mumble*.

Sarah: Oh em gee you're so cute, hi my name is Sarah I'm like totally your tour guide. I'll show you around the dorms.
Y/N: Sarah, As much as i would like "totally" love to go on this tour, I just cant. I'm exhausted can you please just show me my room.
Sarah: oh... yeah umm sure I guess we can skip the tour.
Y/N: thank you! All I want to do it just sleep I can't handle this day anymore.

*Sarah walks y/n to her room*

Sarah: Here it is, room 356 on the third floor.
Y/N: Sweet, now I can finally rest, Its been a hella long day.
Sarah: We don't say words like hella here. How about we have the tour tomorrow?
Y/N: Oh... sorry.
Sarah: Its just if one of the nuns hears you say that, your totally dead, literally. Just kidding!
Y/N: Nuns?
Sarah: They are our like our teachers, duh, oh wait you dont know that, your new. Anyways we were supposed to stop by their office on the tour.
Y/N: Oh hahah, now im a bit scared to skip the tour now.
Sarah: no no, dont be, they would much rather see you when you not half awake.
Y/N: well, ill see you later for that tour you promised to give me.
Sarah: i dont remember promising anything? Just kidding, sure see ya later.

After our little chat Sarah walked back to the main floor and left me to myself.

I walk into my room, it's creepy, old. There's a bunk bed in the corner of the room.

Y/N: (I guess I have a roommate.)

The curtains were a off white color and the floor was made out of dark oak wood.
I put my belongings in the giant closet that was on the opposite side of the bed.
You can tell I don't live alone in this room since there were clothes, boxes and photos already in there.

Y/N: (Yep, I definitely have a roommate. How annoying, I've seen enough prison movies to know that the roommates are always bad.)

When I got done unpacking my stuff I sat down on the bed.

Y/N: looks like my roommate already took the lower bunk, what a pain. Now I have to go up these stupid stairs every time I want to go to bed.

I decided to stop being so negative and finally I went on my well deserved nap.

///Chapter 2: END///