-6-

I could not believe the hotness of this man.
His short cut blonde hair and blue eyes were so beautiful

Alyssa: Y/N... he's coming this way.
Y/N: no way, oh my god he is.
Alyssa: Act normal.

Y/N leaned her head on her right hand and looked down at her chemistry book. When she heard a voice talk to her.

Mr Ken: hey, you must be the new girl. It's Y/N right?

Y/N: uh- yeah hi.

Mr Ken: I'd like to see you after class y/n.

Y/N: wait what, did I do something.

Mr Ken: No, not at all I just need to talk about... your homework assignment.

Y/N: oh, sure.

Ken walks back to his desk and Y/N continues reading her book. Not that she could actually concentrate on school after that.

Calm down Y/N he just wants to talk about your assignment. It's nothing else, but then again I didn't do any assignments.Oh ok, that's it. I didn't do them and now I'm in trouble yeah ok. But he said I wasn't I trouble.

Alyssa: Y/N are you alive?

Y/N: yeah I was just thinking.

Alyssa: ugh you are so lucky. Getting to stay after class with the hot teacher.

Y/N: haha well it's just to talk about an assignment so not so lucky I guess.

Alyssa: Babes did you not hear how he said assaiiggnenttt, that was totally flirty.

Y/N: Then that's really weird since he's a teacher.

Y/N rolls her eyes and looks away from Alyssa.

After class:

Mr Ken: Y/N, how are you doing in this school so far? Made any friends?

Y/N: well yeah I guess, I'm cool with Alyssa and my roommate. Oh and there's Bib- sorry never mind.

Mr Ken: Bib?

Y/N: It's nothing Mr Ken.

Ken: Please just call me Ken. Anyways what was it you were going to say.

Y/N: I thought I was here to talk about my assignment. But I didn't do any assignments so I assume I'm in trouble.

Ken: I'm sorry there is no assignment I just wanted to talk to you. I couldn't really say that in front of your friends. That would be unprofessional.

Y/N: Oh.

Ken: But you can go if you want to.

Y/N: I mean, I have lunch soon- I- you know.. I got to go.

Y/N grabbed her bag and lightly jogged out of the classroom and into the long dark wood hallway.

What. Was. That! Are you kidding me. He just wanted to talk. I mean I don't mind but this seems so wrong. No I can't. I won't, what about Bibble. It's not like I forgot about him. I wish he could come back, he would know what to do. Actually He'd do something stupid to cheer me up.

Y/N walked into the cafeteria with a sad expression. Her mind stuck thinking about Bibble. His pink dots that made her heart skip a beat. He was such a babe.

/////THE END////

👨🏻‍🦲To be continued....