a lying witch and a warden part 2

Hiyo to all reading this and i know you want to choke me because of the lack of update for a while sorry i was stressing over modules that are so annoying that i wanna fricking burn them but reality says otherwise i can't so enough about me ranting about those devil papers.

Ohh yeah to realy excite you on the upcoming ships its uchiha twins x blight twins i swear, if you get to this point you'll enjoy their interactions with each other cause just imagining the interaction between them makes me excited, and i am sure your gonna be excited too if you read to that point

Ohh yeah i might work on some fics like gravity falls x naruto x reverse falls if i have the time when i finish these story first cause i love the owl house

_____________________________________________

Eda and luz, naru arrived to the comformatorium eda continued her words "to the comformatorium, a place where those who are deemed unsuitable
For society" eda explain to them

"Whoaa these guys realy have the hots for you" luz said to eda as she picks up a wanted poster of eda off the side of the walls

"Why are you even wanted anyway eda you said you were only wanted for minor scamming and learning some uncoven like magic" naru asked eda

"Yup we were never caught, were too slippery, and that too it's because emperor's coven seeks to control all witch even wild witch like me and how did you even know the second reason i never told you that" eda said to naru clearly suspicious of how did the kid know the coven eda's thoughts were interrupted.

"Try to catch me when i'm covered with grease, i'm a squirmy little fella, nehhh" king said as he slipped out off luz's hair and almost tumbled down if it wasn't for naru catching him.

"Whooaa there, squirmy little fella you'd almost hurt yourself now try to stay safe now king, after all were bringing back your crown right" naru said to king with a smile as she holds king in both arms and she sets king on the ground.

"Thanks for that, and your right you two, and i will sneak to the top of the tower where there holding my crown" king thanked naru and explain what are they gonna do and pointed at the tower.

"And i'm gonna make sure the warden is distracted" eda said confidently to the two

"Will we need a disguised" luz said to eda excitedly

"Uhhh!" Eda said clearly confuse as to why luz will ask that question

"I've been waiting to use these meow meow, and here naru i brought these so you could use it" luz said to eda as she pulled her hoodie ears then turn to naru to put on her hair a yellow collored cat ears headband.

Naru was stepping away slowly from luz "ahh luz you got that thing in your eyes that i don't like, and if i do remember correctly whenever i put that on you always hug me afterwards" naru stated to luz remembering luz hugging her for one day after putting the cat ears headband.

"Pretty please i'll promise i won't hug you this time plus we need a disguise right" luz said to naru pleadingly

"Alright, alright, but you have to promise to not hug me this time in this place cause we have to get king's crown back" naru said to luz surrendering to her friends request to put on the cat ears headband but made luz promise not to hug her in the comformatorium.

"I luz noceda promise to not hug my best friend naru in the comformatorium" luz promise to naru with that naru hesitantly put the cat ears to her head

Luz squeled at the sight, she was about to hug naru, but she remember she promise naru to not hug her in this place, so she resisted the urge to hug the living daylights out of her friend, she honestly love seing her friend in cat accessories it makes her best friend a lot cuter than she already is making it hard for luz not to hug her.