witches before wizard part 2

Hello everybody sorry for not updating it's because i became Depressed lately because of some issues with my life and the second reason is wattpad or my wifi stuff me over and ruin my supposedly 6 or 7 chapter long story short got angry at the stupid wifi and have to cool down my head and finish some lame school stuff which i hate tbh

And thank you all for reading my fics i know some of it might be trashy in terms of my grammar but i have to thank you all for reading it despite my trashy grammar thanks for reading it i'll try to update more frequently but no promise cause of module class (hate that shit).
_____________________________________________

In the living room with Eda and King

"Cronie wake up you said that wizard was one of my clients." Eda asked king who was lying in the couch sleepy from embarassing luz.

"Yes now go away." King said to Eda clearly annoyed at her as he opens and closes his eyes to continue his interrupted his nap time.

"I don't know this guy but i don't like this itch his scratching on the." Eda said as she sits in the couch making king bounce in the air before landing on the sofa with now open eyes cleaely annoyed at Eda for interrupting his precious nap.

"Less talky more nappy." King replied to Eda then proceeds to close his eyes to nap, Eda seing this just ignored it and went to Luz and Naru's room.

"Hey luz-." Eda called out to Luz but stops when she sees the two where nowhere to be seen and a window open "oh nuts." Continued as she walks towards the window.

"Hooty where did the two of them go." Eda shouted at Hooty who stretch to Eda .

"If you want the answer that you seek solve my riddle within a week-." Hooty was interrupted when Eda smash his fist on the house making some cracks on the wall.

"Okay okay the two went to the forest towards bones borough sheesh." Hooty said to Eda and went to his original place which was the door of the owl house, Eda groan at the information of two apprentice, one trouble maker and one prim and proper apprentice.

With Luz and Naru

Luz arrived at the bones borough city limits
While princess carrying Naru which made Luz smile at her adorable sleeping best friend. After admiring how cute her best friend was she slided down on the short hill.

While Luz was walking Naru's eyes fluttered open revealing his saphire like eyes with daze as she just woke up, Luz notice this she smiled at her and blush at how cute her friend was when she yawn like a kitten.

"Well good morning sunshine." Luz said to Naru with a laugh as she boops Naru's nose making her sneeze like a baby fox.

"Hello Luz, where are we?" Naru asked as she scanned the so called magical forest and then questioned Luz who was still carrying her.

"Where on a quest Naru to that celestial staff remember what the wizard said, but i wonder if i made the right choice, i mean if we made the right choice." Luz asked Naru as she began to doubt herself.

"Hey Luz don't be so hard on yourself plus i see your somewhat prepared that's an improvement right." Naru said to luz as she pointed at Luz gears.

"Yeah i got my trusty scroll and i got my optimism and my trusty sword." Luz said as she shows naru all the gear and even push the toy sword making some noise that made Naru giggle.

"Yeah if you count a toy sword a weapon then go ahead, but i'll say that's an unusualy sharp toy sword wonder if Eda did something to it." Naru said to Luz who agreed at her bestfriends statement the two continued there adventure as they weave around the mist.