Chapter IX

Izuku, Mei, Koko and Harleen waited in the airport for the arriving twins. "Your gonna love these guys. Andrew is a cinnamon roll and Aussie is the best man for a fight." Mei said. "Yeah, this one time Aussie tried to get Andrew a girl and he ran out of embarrassment." Izuku said laughing.

The entire airport then heard singing. The ARC Trooper Anthem.

"Glory!
One indomitable heart, Brothers all.
We, the wrath of Japan, Brothers all.
And glory, eternal glory,
We shall bear its weight together.
Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all.

One indomitable heart, Brothers all.
We, the wrath of Japan, Brothers all.
And...
Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.
Those who stand before us light the night sky in flame.
Our vengeance burns brighter still.
Every last traitorous soul shall fall.
Forged like the saber in the fires of death, Brothers all!"

The song echoed throughout the walls and the men singing were happy. "Later gents. We'll see you on the next drop." Said their commanding officer. They saluted and strutted up with full military precision. They clipped their helmets to their belts.

"Andrew, Aussie. Good to see you both alive and well." Izuku greeted. "Nice to see you brother!" Andrew said. "Aussie!" Mei exclaimed hugging her favourite brother. "Hey Mei." He said calmly.

Andrew on the left, Aussie on the right

"Koko? Dang you got big!" Andrew said kneeling. "You weren't old enough to remember us but we used to visit you when you were just a baby." Aussie said. "And Izuku old boy, who's the dane?" Aussie inquired. "This is my girlfriend, Harleen Quinnzel."

"Nice to meet you both. I've heard so much of the legendary Fett twins." She said bowing slightly. "Aww. I'm touched. Izuku, May we speak in private." Aussie said. Izuku nodded and the two walked a little ways away.

"Alright. I asked my CO to do some digging and we may have evidence to convict the old Bastard of killing our respective mothers." He whispered. "Great. What did you find?" "Well. We found on his credit card that he's been purchasing unusual amounts of Reid's Willow. These plants if cultivated right produce Cyanide. 1 in 10 plants survive the treatment. Our mothers all died of Cyanide poisoning with a bottle beside them hence it was written off as suicide." His logic was undeniable. "Makes sense. Dad collected on all three life insurance policies. He must've used some to send Koko to a boarding school and used the rest for gambling. Thanks bro." "That's what families for brother."

They returned to the main group. "So do you two have lovers? Or are you bachelors?" Asked Harleen. "Well.... i..." Andrew stuttered. "He's dating one of Izuku's best friends. And I'm dating a lovely woman." Aussie corrected. "What! Names! Now!" Mei shouted. "Kyoka Jiro." "Shaak Ti."

"Isn't that the school librarian? She's like 30 and your 25." Mei said. "So?" "Nothing. Just checking."

Cutting this short because I have nothing else to say. I'm running out of plot lol