Chapter VIII

Just so y'all know... I'm a nerd in real life so yes I do know this stuff. But I will get some things wrong. I used to teach my friends about science to help with school. Those guys were 2 years older than me.

"Alright. Today were looking at the basics of what happened at Hiroshima during World War II. So we were being international asses(no offence to my Japanese readers.). So the Americans dropped a nuclear bomb on Hiroshima since we bombed Pearl Harbour. What happened during the first milli second of that Nuclear blast?" Izuku asked the Gen Studies students. Someone raised their hand. "Yes?" "Nuclear Fission takes place."

"Good. Who was the first to implement Nuclear Fission?" Another hand went up.

"Enrico Fermi."

"Nice job. So what happens during Nuclear Fission? First we must understand what the ingredients. Those ingredients are Uranium 235 and-----."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

As the bell rung everyone instantly understood. It was time for the homeroom teachers to release their classes. "Alright class, good day to you." Izuku said exiting the class as he packed his documents.

He then entered class 1-s. "Good afternoon everyone, how was your day?" He inquired. "Sir! Anthony as usual was being an idiot." Wanda announced in her heavy accent. "I was not. As a matter of fact I was quite productive." He argued. "Yeah right, you literally blew up the chem lab." Ahsoka added. "In all honesty, U.A. is rich. They can make two more in its place."

"Nice to see you had fun Mr. Stark. Ms. Snow, your quite quiet. Why is that your norm?" "Well it's not like these guys care about me. Why should I say anything?" She said coldly. "Why do you think that?" "I dunno. That's what I'm used to back in Junior High. I have a lot of interest in Biology so i was always excluded." She continued sadly. "I know how you feel." Izuku said. She perked up. "Let me tell you all a story. Years ago a child was born. He had no quirk. No friends. No father. Until a man came and gave him power. Power to save others. Over time this child went on to become the UA glass canon. He gained friends, fans and even a couple relationships. He is now the man you see before you. And I made a promise to be the first you all need. And that man was All Might. He may be dead but his legacy lives on with me and now with you. Plus Mr. Aizawa was like the father I never had." His speech moved Kaitlin to tears. Izuku walked to her and dried her tears.

Clap clap clap.

"Oh my dear boy, such a moving speech." Said a man in the door way. IZuku noticed the voice to belong to Hiashi. "Hiashi, what do you want?" Izuku grunted. "Oh can't a father just come to see his son?" He answered. "For you.... that's a bit too good to be true." Izuku said walking close to him. "Alright fine, I need some money. Just a little. Can you help me out?" He pleaded.

Izuku chuckled. His demeanour told a story of death and unrivalled anger. "You think you can cheat on my mother, leave me and my sister Koko to fend for ourselves, leave my brothers Andrew and Aussie, leave you other daughter Mei. Leave your 'wives'. Then disappear of the face of the God Damn earth, then reappear out of nowhere, drop off my sister without warning then you dare have the audacity to ask me that?" Izuku asked. His voice calm yet tainted with hate and pain. "Well it's not like you know how much I've sacrificed.." Hiashi mumbled. "Sacrificed? I literally lost an arm and an eye to save strangers. Where were you for that huh? You literally skipped child support not once but 35 times in a row. You never cared about the twins. They only wanted your love. Mei wanted a father figure. Koko wanted someone to protect her. And me.... your son. The middle child. I am your goddamn child. We are you children and you abandon us." Izuku continued. "Wait...."

"How old am I?"

"What?"

"HOW GODDAMN OLD AM I? Huh?" He shouted.

"I dunno 30?"

Izuku stepped back and began laughing. "Y'know, I'm giving these kids something I never got. A father, a mentor. Someone to love and teach them about the world. We had to grow up always asking our mother's, "when is dad coming home?" Do you know what they told us. Do you know?"

"No."

"Hes overseas working to feed us. It was when all turned 14 year learned the truth. That you were just a treacherous, cheap, lying, Bastard. Now! GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!"

"Izuku..."

"I SAID.... GET OUT! Failure to comply will make you an intruder. Giving me the right to kick your ass. Now leave before I make you." He ordered. Hiashi tched and walked off. Teachers and students alike observed the altercation. "Izuku?" Called a voice. It was Harleen. Izuku simply walked out and made his way through the crowd, his hand open Mandarin Collar Trench coat flowing at his feet and a scowl plastered on his face.

He made his way to the roof and fell on his feet with his back to the fence. He didn't cry, or sob or even whimper. He shed enough tears over him. He sat their with his thoughts.

After a while he was found by his siblings and mate. Koko and Mei had tears in their eyes and Harley stood there in daze. "I'm sorry about that. But I said what needed to be said." Izuku said getting up from his resting place.

"We're not here to condemn you. We're here to comfort you. You need to de-stress a little." Harley advised. "I'm sorry bro. I should've warned you he was here but I was absent minded."

Izuku walked up and hugged her. "No need for apologies." He said. Koko hugged his waist and buried her face into his chest. No words were needed as Izuku hugged back.

"On a good note, Andrew and Aussie are coming home tomorrow."

Words 1038

Posted 24/10/2020