Chapter III

Warning: This Chapter Contains scenes depicting Self Harm... you have been warned.

Le Flashback de roughly 2 years

Izuku and Harley are off duty and spending time on a roof together. "Hey, Jazzy!" She greeted. "Always a pleasure to see you Harleen." Izuku returned. "It's Harley! Not Harleen. Harleen died several months ago!" She protested. "You will always be Harleen Quinnzel to me. Anyway, how's villain life?" He asked. "Y'know, robbing banks, playing around with heroes. The usual." She stated. "How about hero life?" "Y'know, taking down bad guys, getting fawned over. Tell me, how does it feel to be a villain?" He asked. "Well, you feel trapped yet free. No one tells you right from wrong but your always described as a monster." She answered. "Your not a monster to me." Izuku said walking up to her. "Really?" "Not at all. How about we meet up here every day after school/ your gang meet ups?" He offered. "I'd like that Jazzy. Oh. I gotta go now. Thanks for this." She said. Before she left she hesitantly kissed his cheek. "Later alligator." She cheered as she fled the scene. Izuku held his cheek. When he brought in few he had red lipstick in his hand.

Present Day

Izuku awoke to the morning singing of birds. Slowly but surely the events of the previous day flowed back to him in a weird montage. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. He observed his green hair, emerald eyes and diamond freckles. His toned chest was bare revealing his 8 Pac he deserved. He was only wearing sweatpants and socks. He brushed his teeth and walked out the bathroom door. He was greeted with the smell of eggs. He followed the smell to the kitchen wear he saw Harleen cooking. "Mornin sleepy head." She greeted. Her voice lacked the usual craziness. She sounded like Harleen.

So basically she sounds slightly British.

"Good morning, Harleen. Your up early." He greeted. "Well, you are my care taker. It's only fair I take care of you." She commented. "Thanks."

Ding Dong

Izuku heard the doorbell and walked to the door. He opened it to see Mina and Kirishima. Mina had a nose bleed after seeing the fine specimen of a man. "Hey bro, wanna go out with us and the others?" He asked. "Jazzy? Who is it?" Called Harley. Kirishima looked inside to see a average build woman wearing an oversized hoodie. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't notice you have company. Looks like you got some." Kirishima said. "No it's not what it looks like. She's an old friend who needs a place to stay for personal reasons. I obliged and now she lives with me." Izuku sorta lied. "Okay. So I take that as a no?" "Yeah, I'm on break from hero work for a while. Thanks for asking." he declined. They nodded and left.

He turned to see Harley giving him a death stare. "Why didn't you go with them?" She seethed. "I never go with them to be honest. I'm more of a study kinda guy, Y'know." He admitted. "Yeah, same here. I guess that why no one came dor me." She chuckled. "I looked for you." Izuku said. "What?" "I looked for you. I couldn't just let you be taken. I searched for a month and found you when you came back as Harley Quinn." He added. "Oh. Sorry." She whispered. "No need."

"Well here's your food. And put on a shirt, you made that pink girl have a nose bleed." She ordered. In truth she wanted nothing more but to stare at the model man in front of her. She laid the food on the table and Izuku dug in. "This is pretty good." Izuku complimented. "Thanks, my mother taught me."

After some time Izuku washed up and finally put on a shirt. He sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "I thought you liked to study?" She asked sitting beside him. "Doesn't mean I don't like to relax." "Oho, you have games!" She squealed. Harley was back.

She immediately change the HDMI and placed in Minecraft. "That wasn't very nice little miss." He voiced. "I'm not little, I'm a big girl." She corrected in a baby tone. "Well I'm 20 and your 18 so your still a child to me. Pass me a controller missy." Izuku ordered. She smiled and obeyed. The two went on for sometime playing Minecraft.