Chapter VII

"Good morning students. I'm glad to see you all back from your summer break. I am sure that your internships, studies and research has paid off for the betterment of mankind." Nezu announced. The students in the auditory nodded in approval and self praise.

Nezu's speech carried on with his speech until. "Last but not least, we have two new staff. We shall now here from them."

Harleen stepped up to the microphone. "Good morning everyone. My names is Dr. Harleen Quinnzel. I'll be the Ex villain psychiatrist and general guidance councillor. If you have any issues I'll be in my office. Now we here from..... where the Hell is he?" Izuku was nowhere to be found. "He's pulling an Aizawa." Power loader whispered.

Elsewhere....

"Sir, aren't we gonna go to orientation?" Asked a male. "We don't have time for that. As I've said before I am Mr. Midoriya and I will be the homeroom teacher for Class 1-S. You 5 have been chosen for a purpose. Not because of who were parents are or how much money is in your pocket. You were chosen we see the spark of passion and selflessness you all bare. You are the best of the best. I intend to make you better. Now, who wants to fight me?"

"Wut?"

"Did I stutter. Okay then, I'll choose. Hmm..... you. Name and quirk." He said pointing to a random person. She has blue hair that were formed into balls at the corner of her head. She was about 5" 3 or 4. She has brown skin but appears to be suffering from vitiligo causing patches of white. She wore the traditional UA track suit

 She wore the traditional UA track suit

The girl obviously

"Ahsoka Skywalker. My quirk is Telekinesis." She said calmly as she folded her arms and cocked her hip. "Skywalker? Dear God your Anakin's sister... why did I take this job?" Izuku mumbled. Anakin Skywalker a.k.a. underground hero Vader is a bit of a live wire. His mother, Shmi adopted Ahsoka when they found her in an orphanage.

"Alright. Come up here and try to hit me." Izuku said. "Sir, you have an eye covered. Isn't that a bit unfair?" "Is a villain stabbing you fair. Or is a suicide bomber taking your arm and eye fair? You all listen here and listen good. Life isn't fair. We can't fight it but we must live with it. Drill that into your heads. Now fight me."

She bowed and followed instructions. With a roundhouse kick she attempted to strike but he simply side stepped. She followed up with what barrage of punches which he simply blocked. He grabbed her arms. "Stop trying to hit me and hit me." Izuku ordered. Ahsoka was getting more and more frustrated as she kicked and punched. "Hit me or your expelled!" Izuku shouted. This set her off. She fought more viciously until Izuku got tired and punched her back over to the main group.

"Haah, haah, haah, I'll, haah, pack my things sir." She said raising herself and panting. "No need." Izuku said happily. "Huh?" "Sorry, it's was only a ruse to make you fight harder. I'm proud of you." He said helping her up.

"So... why didn't you help her?" Izuku asked the crowded. "I said life wasn't fair. If you had ganged up on me then maybe you would've had a chance. For that take 10 laps. Go go go!" Izuku announced. They groaned and went on. "Get to R.G." He said to Ahsoka. She bowed and left. "Ugh, that's where you were." Harleen said running in heels towards him. "Sorry, just carrying out the tradition."

"I have taught you well, Midoriya." Said a familiar voice. "But of course Mr. Aizawa." "Please, just call me Eraser or Shota. Mr makes me feel old." "You are old." Izuku chuckled. "Harley, this was my homeroom teacher from my younger days. Eraser, this is lover Harleen." Izuku gestured. "It's a pleasure." They both said. The three adults continued speaking. "That's 10 Sensei!" Said a boy named Anthony. He could control tech mentally as long as it had his DNA melded with it or physical contact. "Good Mr. Stark. Head to class. I'll meet you there." He ordered. They obeyed. "I unfortunately must bid you adieu." Izuku said. "Same, I have to meet the EVY's(Ex Villain Youths.) Bye.

The three parted ways. Izuku made his way to the classroom. He took his position. "Here's the deal. You 5 are to reside with class 1a due to your number. Be aware that you are to set an example."

"Sure sir, just write it on the board and we'll copy it." "Shut up Anthony."  Said a Redhead. "That's enough Wanda." Izuku said.

"Introduce yourselves."

"Ahsoka Skywalker. My quirk is Telekinesis. I can create magnetic fields around me so I can interact with objects. I like my family, so far my teacher and annoying my brother."

"Anthony Stark. My quirk is Techno. I can control any tech if I make direct contact. If I focus I can do it mentally. I like being annoying and I'm an amazing role model."

"Fat chance."

"Kaitlin Snow. My quirk is Killer Frost. I basically become a living icicle. I like the cold and anything cold."(No duel personality for her. Too hard to write.)

"Peter Parker. My quirk is Ray-Spider. I'm a spider in a human body. I like physics and chemistry."

"Wanda Rommanoff. My quirk is Mist. I create mist which I can use to lift things and interact with the human psyche." (I'm making her Black Widow's daughter. Quicksilver died saving her.)

"Great. I'm Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Pro Hero Jazz Master. I read your files. We all share something in common."

"What?"

"We never grew up with proper father figures." At that. Anthony looked down depressed. Ahsoka, Kaitlin and Wanda teared up and Peter just sat their staring into space. "Well that changes. I'm going to give you what kind didn't have. I'm not just your teacher, I'm your guide in life. For the next three years I will be the father you deserved. But don't tell a soul." Izuku said. "I'm good with that." Anthony said. "Sure." the girls replied. "I can work with that." Peter answered.

Nothing is more heart warming than  teacher who goes above and beyond.

Words 1055

Posted 24/10/2020