chapter.3

1st person pov

I woke up early to go to the shops to collect some groceries from the local shop. I put on my roller skates, grabbed my orange speakers and headed out to the shops. I reached the exit of the apartment and put on my music.

Song: space cadget

I roller skated my way down the hill to be met by my neighbours from before, they were way ahead of me so i continued my way down the hill enjoying the vibe this song gave me. Not minding the blinding sun attacking my back and shoulders.

Today was especially sunny it was the kind of 'sunny' that was rare to get daily. I increased my speed when I saw that the boys had stopped near the lamppost that leads you out of the
neighbourhood

"Hi there!" I said while waving

"Oh hey" said the tallest of the group of boys greeted

"May I join you to wherever you're going?"

"Yeah sure we were actually heading to the grocery store nearby"

"Really?! I was going there too!"

"Great! let's go together then!"

The boys looked so exited, I was too since I never really got to communicate much with people other than my mum and dad.

Time skip to the shops

We entered through the wide double doors of the store, we each picked up a basket and started hunting for our groceries.

I was with one of the boys that looked younger than everyone else.

"Do you mind if I ask for your name?"

"Oh-erm my name is jungkook"

"Ohhh jungkook, nice to meet you my name is y/n"

"Nice to meet you too y/n"

As I was about to say something else Jungkook ran to one of the isles while blushing, I thought to myself he must be a shy one.

Time skip

We were done grocery shopping and were heading back to our houses.
We reached my apartment and they all offered to help me bring groceries to my door since I did buy quite a lot...

At my apartment door the boys were all panting while holding their knees.

"How much did you buy?! Do you live with someone?" Asked a very

"No I don't, I live by myself"

All the boys scattered around groaning because of their backs and hands hurting from carrying all that weight.

"But thank you for helping me I really appreciate it"

"No problem thats what friends do"

They all left heading back to their apartment. I entered mine with all the groceries in one hand thinking its not that heavy.

'Thats what friends do'

That phrase, it struck me I've never had any friends, I've always wondered the cons of having friends but never the pros.

I smiled to my self.

We'll see