chapter.1

First person pov (y/n)

I was roller skating down my neighbourhood, getting excited to skate down the hill while my favourite song came on. The closer I got to the hill the more excited I felt. The reason why i love roller skating down hills is because i get this feeling of being free; being in a rollercoaster with no one to stop me. Since the neighbourhood is very meek and peaceful they don't mind me playing music anytime of the day.

Isn't that a great neighbourhood?

Finally, I reached the hill. The moment i started going down, it felt like my stress and worries dissolved, this rush of adrenaline came over me, I closed my eyes to enjoy this experience.

I felt powerful, I felt safe, I felt unstoppable.

All that stopped when I opened my eyes to be met by the sight of seven backs enlarging as I got closer and closer. "WATCH OUT!"

They didn't hear my warning, so my only option left was to try and go around them which will be a complicated task as they were taking up all of the concrete space. Now I had to unleash my inner gymnast and go around them.

I was getting too close to them, it was time for action. I lifted my hand and placed it on the floor, squatted, leaned out slightly and used my other hand to stable my self while I slid around them.

Mission accomplished!

I looked behind me to be met by their shocked faces as I gave them a small smile with a shrug and said " I did tell you to watch out" with that I turned around and continued my journey down the hill.

' They must be from This neighbourhood '

________________ 🧃 __________________

_________________🧃__________________

(A/n) I know this is short but not all the chapters will be this short :)