hug silently | bang chan

En başından başla

"Ooooo, I see Y/N has a little change here.", Jisung said, teasing me.

"He's judging you."

"Yeahhh, didn't you used to wear baggy clothing and hoodies or something?", Minho inquired.

"He's judging you."

"Well, I like this new change, it suits her!", Changbin claimed.

"If you go back to wearing your old clothing, you will let him down and he will let you and your friendship go."

"Yeahh! You look really pretty, Y/N!", Seungmin happily said.

"Lies."

"Oooooo, I want to help you with your closet and pick some outfits! I love this outfit and I can tell you have really good sense in fashion!", Hyunjin excitingly said.

"You're bad at this. He's lying."

"Chan-hyung, why did you not introduce us to Y/N earlier? She seems like a sweetheart!", Jeongin questioned the elder.

"You're only a publicity toy to him, that he will throw out once he's done using you."

My smile, now completely gone.

It, gradually fading away, after every thought.

And tears welling up in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I need t-to-", my voice, now shaky due to myself crying, I cut myself off and run away.

I arrived at a place behind the school where barely anyone goes to.

I collapsed onto my knees, and everything just spiralled from there.

I burst into a full-on mental breakdown, and my thoughts are worse than ever.

"THEY THINK YOU'RE AN OUTCAST. THEY THINK YOU'RE A LOSER. WHY DID YOU RUN? THEY NOW THINK YOU'RE A WEIRDO. WHY ARE YOU CRYING? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO FUCKING DIE. GO KILL YOURSELF. NOBODY WANTS YOU. GO KILL YOURSELF. WHY ARE YOU STILL BREATHING? GO KILL YOURSELF. WHY DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOU'RE A FUCKING-"

"y/n?"

i looked up, tears still running down my cheeks.

And there I see Chan, with a worried look on his face.

"Oh my god!", he ran next to me, after seeing my tear-stained face.

"Are you okay? W-what happened?", he bombarded, but I gave no reply.

I just looked down, trying to control my breath, but failed to.

I was still sobbing a lot.

I was suddenly pulled into a warm hug.

"Y-you don't have to tell me. Right now, what I want you to do is breathe, and let it all out.", Chan said, his voice filled with care.

His hug was warm, and his scent was comforting. He felt like a warm home.

"C-chan.... I just have... really bad social anxiety... Compliments make me feel worse instead of better. A-and my own thoughts are decieving. I-it's just.... It's just really hard..", I confessed, uncertainty in my voice.

"It's okay. I'll always be here for you, and I'll never leave your side.", Chan comforted.

"He's lying."

I burst into tears again and wrapped my arms around his waist.

We hug silently, only my sobs and the birds chirping in the distance were audible.

"Oh how I wish I could believe you that easily, Chan. I really wish I could", I thought.

END