Proposal

Chapter 16

"So what are you hoping for?" Brandon started a conversation as we ate dinner.

"Well, I'm happy with whatever fate gives us. But I'm kinda hoping for the protect older brother thing. Like Bryan and I." I smiled as memories of Bryan and I playing together came to mind.

"That be cool. But I'm hoping for a girl. I want my baby girl sooner. So I can spoil her!" Brandon said proudly.

I chuckled, "I can see that already."

He was so happy to be a daddy and I can tell he'll be happy with either one. I really hope I can keep me and the baby healthy. I don't want a miscarriage. That's what scares me the most right now.

"Shall we head home?" Brandon asked.

"Huh? Oh! Yes." I said coming from my thoughts.

We went to his car after a quick goodbye to Drake. I was seating in my seat as he played some music. I started to doze off and heard Brandon singing along with the music.

"Sweetie, come on wake up." Brandon's soft voice woke me.

I opened my eyes to a beautiful waterfall and lake. I was stunned at the site before me. I looked around noticing that it was only Brandon and me. He was already in the water and look at his shirt and pant on the ground. He was in only his boxers.

I walk to the water line and I slipped out of my heels and purple dress. I was walking into the water when Brandon looked at me and point to my neck. I lifted my hand to feel if something was around my neck. My hand came across something cold and I remember my necklace was on. I quick took it off and joined Brandon.

"Why are we here? I thought we were going home?" I asked swimming towards him.

"Well, I thought my beautiful mate could use some relaxing alone time. With you being pregnant and the pack about to start a fight, I thought this was called for." He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"Oh I see. Thank you. I have been a bit worried since I found out." I admitted.

I giggled and splashed him taking him by surprise. He grip loosened and I swam away. He didn't take long to chase after me. We spend about two hours in the water splashing each other and me swimming away till he catches me.

"Come, my love, let's eat some desert." Brandon said walking out of the water.

I followed him out to the car were he pulled out two towels. We dried off quick and got dressed. He grabbed a basket and blanket to lay out a picnic. I was happy to see that there was homemade chocolate covered strawberries and grapes.

I giggled as I sat next to him, "This looks delicious. You really were looking to relax."

"Yes I was. Shall we dig in?" He said holding up a strawberry.

He feed me some strawberries and I'd throw up grapes for him to catch. I was having fun and happy watching those brown eyes lighten up with happiness. It was over too soon because we ran out of food. I was standing up and turned around to pick up when I saw him.

Brandon was on one knee with a small box in his hand that he opened as he asked, "Grace, Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on the planet?"

Tears spilled from my eyes as I nodded and whispered, "Yes."

He slipped the ring on my finger before standing up and kissing me. It was a passionate kiss full of his love. I smiled a bit as I kissed him back. How did I get so lucky?

He pulled away and carried me bridal style to the car. He drove straight home this time and carried me to our bed. My heart was beating fast and I was beyond happy. Brandon crawled into the covers next to me and kissed me with such force.

"GRACE!!!!!! Let me see the ring!!!!" Daisy yelled running into the room.

"MOTHER!!!!!" Brandon yelled covering up my cloth less body.

"Oh! Sorry!" She said shutting the door behind her, "Come out when your dressed. I want to see the ring."

I giggled, "Your moms kinda childish."

"Yeah..." He signed.

"What's wrong?" I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Just glad it was only her. I can smell that vampire friend of yours here." He was growling at this point.

"His name is Nick and he's like a big brother to me. You know I only love you. Come on, let's get dressed." I said getting up.

Brandon went to his closet to get changed and was shocked when he saw what I was wearing. I was in some sweats and his shirt. I smiled as I felt my face heat up. He walked over and pulled me into his arms.

"Why did you but my shirt from yesterday on?" He asked.

"Because it smells like you. Shows others I'm taken. And gives you more comfort." I said hiding my blush in his chest.

"Thank you." He hugged me tight.

I captured his lips with mine before I left to the living room. To find all my friends and family there. We spent the day talking and catching up, but mostly on my ring. They never seemed to let it go how beautiful it is.

Brandon finally told everyone it was time I get some rest. Nick hugged me goodnight earning Brandon's growl. When the door shut I was crawled to the bad at supernatural speed. He did waste time pulling me into his warms arms for bed. I smiled at all the happiness in my life as sleep consumed me.