The worst part of the exam

(Everything thing has been the same as the show and the only changes will be the ones I write from the second part of the exam till I finish the story)( oh and they will be Mention of rape and more){litle note i ship kamixkurma}

Naru POV
We had been looking for teams to get a earth scroll when Orochimaru came and started fighting us.

*AFTER THE FIGHT*[i am not good at making fight so yea it like the same as the show but Sakura faints when Sasuke started fighting OROCHIMARU and then Sasuke fainted when orochimaru bit him and gave him the mark only naruto is awake]

I am the only one standing. As I get in fighting stands Orochimaru said " let see ah I know u can drop the genjutsu I know your a girl" I gasp and then said " no your crazy"

He smile or whatever u call it for him " ok well I do it myself "

He said release and my genjutsu broke and then he licks he lips. " well how good you look your parents make u good hehe I was only planning on putting a seal on u but now that I seen u, I want to play with u"

I gulp and I couldn't move when he look at me with those eyes and then I hear " NARU U NEED TO MOVE RIGHT NOW" I know,

that voice it kurma I then said in my mind 'I-I can't I cant move help'

He curse and then I look in front of me and see Orochimaru. I fell back and then he started talking my clothes off and then I thought ' I am stronger then him but I can't move I AM ABOUT TO GET RAPE'

Kurma pulls me in my mind and then I see them and i still can't move then he turns to him human like form.

He pull me in a hug and I broke down crying and said " WHY WHY ME" he hugs me tighter and said " calm down it be ok just stay in here so u don't have to see him" I sob more and said " w-what if I get pregnant"

he gulp and said " well me and kami well help you raise it" I smile we'll still sobbing then I felt hickeys and being touch on my body and I said " i can fell I am getting hickeys all over my body I don't like that, MAKE IT STOP"

After a few minutes of me sobbing kurma said " kit he left and I feel other people coming near us" I nod and Hesitantly left the mind space.

I look at Sasuke then at Sakura and see her still fainted ' pathetic' I grab her by the clothes and throw her in a tree that fit us inside.

Then I pull Sasuke and carry him and lay him inside the tree and then put a genjutsu so the other couldn't see or fell us.and seal the Curse mark so he won't go to Orochimaru for power cuz I plan on telling him the true.

After I sat down I started crying and wish I wasn't pregnant. 'Kurma when do u think u can tell if I am pregnant'

I heard him aight and then said " well kit I can see already and tell if u are pregnant' I flip and said ' can u check now' he smile and nods I went inside of my mind space and waited and then he poof infrot of me and had a sad look.

I glup and saw kurma nod and then I broke down crying. I am pretty sure that outside the mind space I am crying.

He then said ' kit it be all right I help u and kami will too she just told me.

I smile and said " thank u, u guys are the best u know u two are like my parents so from now on I call u Otosan and kami Okasan"

I then saw him with some tears and then he said " she said she loves u and is thanks full.

I smile then said " do u think I can somehow talk to her without u having to tell u what to tell her and her telling u like your some kind of Messenger."

He smile and said " here she gave me this scroll in this scroll just write what u want to tell her and she know and she writes back and when u write something it will disappear so don't worry " I nods and took the scroll .

Otosan then said " u should go back out I feel someone looking at u" I nods and went out of my mind space.

I saw Sasuke looking at me weirdly and he then said " are u ok u were crying and I been calling your name out" I nods and said " I-I am good no need to worry"

he nods and said " what happen I only remember getting bit by Orochimaru then it went black" I flinch when he said Orochimaru.