Chapter 2

Niall's P.O.V

I twirl my pen in my fingers and yawn, last night I barely got any sleep. After the movie at Liam's, we went to Nandos, then played video games until Zayn decided he wanted to get frisky, and by then, it was already four in the morning. I barely got three hours of sleep, because I have stupid classes at eight in the morning. Why couldn't I have been smarter and chose afternoon classes? 

Oh, that's right. Because none of my stupid friends wanted afternoon classes.

I grumble as Zayn pats my head with a knowing smile. I send him a fake glare and place my head on the cool table.

Why does September need to be so hot!? I smile when I realize that today is September fourth, that means that my birthday is in nine days! Who thought I would think it would be so exciting to be getting older. The big two-zero.

I smile as I doodle in my notebook, Zayn is next to me, looking confused at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, moving closer to him. He pulls his phone farther away from him and looks at me, guilty. 

"Just an old friend texting me." He says, trying to look reassuring. I squint at him, he is acting suspicious, but I just let it go.

I turn back to face the class when a beautiful girl walks in. And when I say beautiful I don't mean the oh, all girls are beautiful, way. I mean that this girl is drop dead gorgeous. 

Her dark red hair is tied ino a fashionably bun on the top of her head, her vibrant blue eyes stick out from a distance, and her face is breath taking. She isn't even wearing a drop of make up. She spots the empt seat next to me and takes it, I look over at Zayn who is to into texting his friend to even notice. I sigh nad slump in my seat. 

She sits next to me and smile, "Hi there, I'm Keeva."  

"That sounds like an Irish name." I perk up, smiling brightly. 

She giggles. "Well, both my parents are from Ireland, It means gentle, beautiful and precious." 

"I can tell already you are all three of those, so it's a very good choice." I say smiling. I watch as she blushes a bit and turns away. How cute. 

I turn to Zayn, who is smiling at his phone now. I feel jealousy surge through me, who can make him smile like that? 

He stands up and grabs his bag, walking down the isle. He is leaving and class didn't even start yet... he didn't even say goodbye to me. I glare at him from my seat, watching as he leaves the room with a goofy grin on his face. 

"Your boyfriend?" Keeva asks, watching me glare holes through the door Zayn just walked out of. 

"He is supposed to be." I grumble, sliding down in my chair even farther.

Keeva throws me a sympathetic look as she faces the front, as class begins. 

Zayn's P.O.V

   Zaynie, I'm in New York! -Perrie x

Stare at my phone confused, Perrie? Then it all comes rushing to me, Perrie Edwards, the girl who made me smile more times then I can remember. The girl who made my miserable days in America, some what livable. Niall comes closer to me, trying to peak at my phone. I get angry and pull away, but the anger slips when I see his face. Why am I keeping Perrie from him?

 Perrie!!! Really, we should totally hang out! I miss your guts. x 

I'm in Manhatten, is that where your classes are? I can wait outside the school for you -Perrie x

Yeah, I'll just skip my classes today. Morning classes suck anyway. Coffee? x 

Only if you are buying! - Perrie x 

Fine, it's on me then. Be outside in a minute! x 

See you then, - Perrie x

I grab my bag and head out the door, rushing. Once I get to the door I realize I might have forgotten something, I just can't remember what. 

Well, if I can't remember it must not have been such a big deal. 

Louis' P.O.V

We left the house together, yet, Harry didn't come to class at all. I decide to go looking for him. I'm actually worried. What if something bad happened to him?

I turn to the cafeteria and see Niall eating lunch alone. I walk up to him and he smiles sadly.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask, confused. 

"Don't know, ran off during first block without so much of a goodbye. Haven't seen him since." 

"I lost Harry too, maybe they're together." I say, reassuringly. "Lets go look around the campus for them?" 

"Yeah." Niall say, taking a huge bite of his sandwhich and standing up. "After you!" 

We walk around for hours, until we see a curly headed boy talking to someone behind the tree. Niall and I approach, seeing that it's Harry and the school's secretary, Ms.Flack, talking. 

The closer we get, we realize they aren't talking at all.

They are snogging. 

"What the fuck Harry!" I scream out, causing the two people to split apart as if the other was on fire. Harry looks over at me, his shirt is messed up, the first few buttons are broken. His hair is all mushed up and crazy, looking like Sex hair. And he has lips stick all around his mouth. He looks like he was just caught taking cookies from a cookie jar. Bashful, but then he notices that it was me screaming his eyes widen. 

"Lou-" 

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream, Niall moves in closer to me. "How could you! Is this why you haven't been touching me lately, because of her!?" 

"Louis, this isn't what it looks like I swear." Harry plead, Ms. Flack looks shocked and then walks away not caring about what was going on. Whore! 

"It looked like a major snog session to me." Niall says quietly. 

"Shut up, Niall, this doesn't involve you!" Harry screams.

"Oh it does involve him, he is the witness, he is the only reason I know that this isn't my nightmare." I say, tears spilling from my eyes. "Fuck you, Styles." 

I storm off, Niall on my tail. 

I thought he loved me, how could he do this!?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>x< Here's chapter 2. 

Vote , comment & Fan  - to find out what happens next. 

Next chapter wont come out until I get some feedback.. I really want to know if this is worth continuing. >x<